LC on jordan retro 1 black/red

What stitching are you talking about? Let me know so I can point it out to the seller. Thanks

What stitching are you talking about? Let me know so I can point it out to the seller. Thanks
Follow the line of stitching in the back. Should be obvious that it gets a bit sketchy at points. Also, not sure that I agree with you that the texture on the sole is correct. Lastly, the lines between the long triangles that lead into the circle on the sole are too thin in my opinion. Looks fake..

http://niketalk.com/t/536390/lightbox/post/17889200/id/732271

Last edited:
I can now see the difference in print, fake looks like small pebbles against diamond like for the authentics. Thanks a lot, now I know what to look for. Time to file a dispute!

Yeah I gotta say fake too.  Mainly the traction stuff on the bottom should be diamond/triangle shaped.  R on the boxtop is odd and overall stitching imperfections throughout.  And on the shot of the back, there is that bump where the lower leather meets the back tab.  Should be a much smoother curve.  Good luck with the dispute man hope you get your money back! 

Update: seller offered me a partial refund and wants me to just keep the shoe. Lol
So, I filed a dispute with paypal last night . This morning I got a notification from PP that I was eligible for refund. They want me to send back the shoes and provide tracking number by Aug.3.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his username and where I got it from but if I am, I would post it here just in case he tries to sell it again which I'm sure he would.

Lesson....if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true!

Last edited:
Yes, you're allowed to post his name! He's a scammer, and i guarantee he will sell them to someone else once he gets them back saying they are authentic.

Exactly. Let me guess, you paid under 350 for these? cheap prices are an immediate red flag.
a lot lower than that! Lol I paid $240 shipped. I figured since it was used, it was a fair price

Yes, you're allowed to post his name! He's a scammer, and i guarantee he will sell them to someone else once he gets them back saying they are authentic.
I got it on kixify and his username is lui_locs.

lol rep means you thumbs up their comments. Bottom right hand side of the comment box. (green thumbs up)

Last edited:
Question guys.... I'm about to send back the shoes, what happens if the seller contacts paypal and tell them I sent him a different item or empty box? I have a feeling he might. Here's a pic I took before bringing it to ups...View media item 1095549

Paypal normally sides with the buyer. I wouldnt worry about that too much. If you really want to be thorough, have the post office weigh the box before it ships and take a pic of it. That way is the seller says the box was empty, you can show pp the pic and prive he is lying.

Question guys.... I'm about to send back the shoes, what happens if the seller contacts paypal and tell them I sent him a different item or empty box? I have a feeling he might. Here's a pic I took before bringing it to ups...
If you want to pay an extra $2 or $3, you can put signature confirmation on the box and they'll have to sign for it. No crap saying they didn't get it even though tracking says it got there. Not mandatory since it is below $250, but $240 is pretty close to the value,

Up to you on what you do OP, best of luck. Hope you get your refund.

Question guys.... I'm about to send back the shoes, what happens if the seller contacts paypal and tell them I sent him a different item or empty box? I have a feeling he might. Here's a pic I took before bringing it to ups...
RickyRiebel actually had a good idea with weighing the box at the post office, and then maybe using signature confirmation for delivery.  With both those you should be more than good.  Personally I have found that as long as you print the shipping label straight from the paypal transaction (in your paypal, click on a link in the transaction and click print shipping label or something like that) then you are usually fine.  All that they can go by is that tracking number then, and if it says delivered, that's all the proof they need.  Every time I have had any issues with them at least.

Back
Top Bottom