LC on kobe 8 area 72 please

D

Deleted member 115449

i was wondering if i can get another opinion or two. I would greatly appreciate it!

D

Deleted member 115449

it's legit bro

no fakes that has sportpack nike box so it's definitely legit
Not to play devil's advocate but what if someone got a sportpack box...and put some fake asgs in there -.-

Joined Mar 18, 2012
could be but it's a longshot for that to happen i would doubt it.u could ask more detail pics from the seller though

D

Deleted member 115449

could be but it's a longshot for that to happen i would doubt it.u could ask more detail pics from the seller though
Sounds good. Thank you! From the looks of the pics, is it sufficient to determine authenticity?

Joined Apr 13, 2013
I only see 2 pics followed by a bunch of white rectangles. But from those 2 pics, the pattern on the EM looks detailed enough to pass as authentic. Need to see more to verify.

D

Deleted member 115449

I only see 2 pics followed by a bunch of white rectangles. But from those 2 pics, the pattern on the EM looks detailed enough to pass as authentic. Need to see more to verify.
lol white rectangles!? i see 7 pics =P. is anyone else only seeing 2 pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now