LC on OG Chicago Xs

Whats up NT?
Could i please get a Legit check on these OG Chicago Xs. They look alright but the jumpmen on the back and the tag are throwing me off a bit. Thanks for your help. Sorry for the big pics..

Fake
Tag is wrong font and the edges are frayed

Jumpman logos on the heel are facing the wrong way -No OG Xs have Jumpmans facing right >>

Firepower, that tag is legit, some OG X's have the jumpman facing right if they were manufactured in Korea

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

Firepower, that tag is legit, some OG X's have the jumpman facing right if they were manufactured in Korea

The font is slightly off -it's very subtle and hard to explain without pics but there was a good guide on Ebay a few years back that showed the differences between legit and fake fonts
All the Xs made in Korea have the Jumpman facing each other ><

In fact I'm sure I've heard before that NO City Series Xs were made in Korea ...only China & Taiwan. 

Maybe someone can verify that?

7545540820_f9502f7f6e_z.jpg

7545719838_42a596b9ee_z.jpg

I feel yu, but i have powders/hornets that were from korea tho, i think buddy took a picture of a legit tag and different pair of fake X's.

The tag is 100% fake
The French part should be spelled Coree ..with a C

The "US" on the sizes should be in a bold font compared to the other measurements ...US

Furthermore -the product code isn't even correct -it's from the Powder Blues: 130209 102 00 

Chicagos should be 130209 108 00

Here is a legit ST5 tag (Powder Blues)

IMGP7971.JPG

Back
Top Bottom