LC on Paranorman Foamposite

Ready to buy these but still not sure since I haven't seen a picture of the back of the shoe but what do you guys think from the the angles provided so far?

Last edited:
FAKE. foams are easy to tell. the shoe shouldnt be that narrow, the cabon fiber is fake..and for the normans, the graphics are more intense (flames, etc)

you can get those online for 50$ from a chinese replica site.

fake, i believe there were 80 pairs of each size were made, that is so rare ,kind of like unicorns and bigfoot

800 pairs won on twitter for weird pics , 80 raffles off for a charity foundation
if there are 11 sizes then 80 per size would work mathmatically, not sure what size range they were sold in

Definitely kno 800 where twitter weird wins contest , other 80 I seen on ebay ,authentic paranormans and they were auctioned off for child cancer charity, so the 3 different sellers say

Sorry for the late reply but I greatly appreciate everyone's response and help. Ya I figured as much when the seller wouldn't send tagged pics or show me the back side of the shoes.

I think I found another seller with a pair that is legit unworn but the DS seal has been removed. Asking price is $1800 that sound about right? I'd really like to have these in my collection.

Ya 1500-2500 going price , ask if he has twitter email print out and the twitter shipment stuff if not get tons of pictures

Ya 1500-2500 going price , ask if he has twitter email print out and the twitter shipment stuff if not get tons of pictures

Ya he says he has the certificate he got from winning the twitter contest. He wants to keep that but I asked he could just make a colored copy of it at a ups store or something and send me it. All pics look legit though I want some pics that are tagged and with current date before finalizing the deal.

U shouldn't those are definitely fake , and it wasn't really a certificate it was a email that said you won and to respond in 24hrs and them a shipping confirm

Back
Top Bottom