LC on Royal 1s 2013

I bought these from a seller living in the UK (London). He had pictures of the receipt from Niketown as well. I bought them brand new and have worn them on and off for a couple of months now. Thanks. Much appreciated.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I bought 2013 Jordan 1s Black/Red from Undftd and they look identical to the Royals side by side except for the sticker on the insole.

they look fine to me, the only thing i'm not familiar with is the sticker on the insole. I know they do come with some sort of sticker but i've never seen that one before. I'm not completely sure but that shouldn't be a big issue. There's no widows peak on the back and the toe box, lace bag is the correct size, extra laces are tied tightly and neatly, font on the label is correct. To me it looks good. 

they look fine to me, the only thing i'm not familiar with is the sticker on the insole. I know they do come with some sort of sticker but i've never seen that one before. I'm not completely sure but that shouldn't be a big issue. There's no widows peak on the back and the toe box, lace bag is the correct size, extra laces are tied tightly and neatly, font on the label is correct. To me it looks good. 

Thank you. I heard the sticker came on pairs released outside the US. The weird thing is, I dont even see the Nike Air logo or it might have rubbed off after time. That insole sticker is the only thing that worries me, but everything else does look good.

Yea i know, i had a pair from the UK before, but its not the same sticker, maybe its just on the other shoe. I traded my pair for my size to a buddy immediately so i didn't check. The nike logo definitely rubbed off, its common on all shoes. 

Yea i know, i had a pair from the UK before, but its not the same sticker, maybe its just on the other shoe. I traded my pair for my size to a buddy immediately so i didn't check. The nike logo definitely rubbed off, its common on all shoes. 

Thanks for your help!

$350 was raped last year. lol got lucky on the cop

Yeah, I told myself this would be the last time I pay resale. Turned out to be a good deal. I dont understand the spike in shadow 1s. Sold a pair for $200 on release day [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom