LC on white vi's

chicityk7

Banned
these look fake but ill let some NT'ers confirm maybe im wrong.......
385465117.jpg
385465118.jpg
385465119.jpg
thanks in advance NT.......

Nah dude those are legit
from the what i see
Right color way and the leather doesnt look shiny like the fake ones

I think pnoy on iss said these were fake, so I would trust his judgement as fake

they look iffy to me but im not sure they could be real does he have og box or did he send you pics of the sz tag?

It's hard to say with those pictures.  To give a definite answer, I'd have to see closeups of the tongue and tongue cover and also of the stitching.  Also,I'd like to see the tag.  

The middle triangle on the side of the shoe with the dual holes does not look right.  The triangle is too narrow.  Also the side frontal areas are not the same in spacing and size (The gap is much bigger on one shoe than it is on the other; please see the photos below).  In addition, the laces do not look right.

Oh, and another thing I found was that the outer stitching of the rounded diamond does not line up with the rear spoiler on these shoes.  On real ones, they do.  This goes for all OG's and retro's ever made.

Those are fake

Mike C pointed out the most tell-tale sign, the middle lace triangle area is too narrow
Add to this, soles look pre-yellowed
Leather is too smooth
The rubber part of the front midsole should be slightly more squared
Wrong laces

Legit pair...

In addition, the seller (I think has 37000 feedback) just relisted another pair with the same pictures, go figure

Back
Top Bottom