LC on XI 11 Space Jam 2009

What's up! There are 2 things I noticed which makes me doubt the authenticity. Other than those 2, the rest seem on point such as thick laces, ball lines up between 2 & 3, jumpman/writings line up with 3rd eyelet
  1. First Picture (in red circle) - stitching is not a smooth curve compared to the other shoe
  2. Second Picture - I'm not sure if this is how the lining is supposed to be under the insole for the 2009 Space Jams, but I only have the 2010 Cool Grey to compare with, which have the smooth lining under the insole.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

d0b267b698a4065b6cfdf97733c25c4db83a0ee7_r.jpg

319365626017a6eb6dd56816d5887261f0cfc551_r.jpg

dac36e6d6e14a493664266b3d99b7abc624f74b2_r.jpg

f9d3629261b3aea5621b6417d1a3716cc967f981_r.jpg

c83360236924aa056f846eead18078e64f3446fb_r.jpg

63516c6daf6667db7ac48e6af06b420489723466_r.jpg

8ec16d68af666bd27969ac2bbfaabea53b5fecd7_r.jpg

cde26c26e5a586426f8de47fe52ba5711d84037a_r.jpg

c7d36e7161dea1736d86674eda3b7b3075f32470_r.jpg

6f626a66aca776756d6dfe7a27cdd9f08a0e93b4_r.jpg

those are legit op, no worries. they can possibly be b - grades but from the looks of it they are legit. cf is authentic. materials. box it came in. mine has weird bumps along the midsole.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

those are legit op, no worries. they can possibly be b - grades but from the looks of it they are legit. cf is authentic. materials. box it came in. mine has weird bumps along the midsole.
Right on GreyFoxx!

Yeah they look legit to me. On my pair on shoes the patent leather dips slightly lower on one shoe than the other as well. And like GreyFoxx said these Space Jams all had little bumps along the midsoles for some reason.To me the upclose shot of the carbon fiber looks wierd but it could be a wierd angle or maybe a B grade pair but in the other pics it looks fine. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Yeah they look legit to me. On my pair on shoes the patent leather dips slightly lower on one shoe than the other as well. And like GreyFoxx said these Space Jams all had little bumps along the midsoles for some reason.To me the upclose shot of the carbon fiber looks wierd but it could be a wierd angle or maybe a B grade pair but in the other pics it looks fine. Hope this helps.
JMilionair, thanks for the helpful input 
smile.gif
  The carbon fiber looks really weird like that (it's not just the pic's angle) and this is the 2nd pair I came across having that kind of carbon fiber.

Originally Posted by sephiroth

smile.gif
  The carbon fiber looks really weird like that (it's not just the pic's angle) and this is the 2nd pair I came across having that kind of carbon fiber.
Yeah I know exactly what your saying I had one pair where the carbon fiber had a big dent in it or the insoles near the heel were cut slightly too short. Of course JB quality has gone down but I think they really rushed these out on this release. 

Originally Posted by sephiroth

smile.gif
Yeah I know exactly what your saying I had one pair where the carbon fiber had a big dent in it or the insoles near the heel were cut slightly too short. Of course JB quality has gone down but I think they really rushed these out on this release. 
I know what you mean. I guess these were in limited quantities and factory workers had to meet the deadline for the release date. I wouldn't be surprise if they they didn't care to check for quality under stress just to up their count in making these or any other AJ's.

Most likely B-Grades. Lots of B-Grades floating around of these after the ridiculous RD hype.
30t6p3b.gif

What makes a shoe a B-grade? Or is it term we throw out there cause we don't know if a shoe is authentic or not? Why do theseshoes have a production date of February 2010 and the werereleased in December of 2009?

Originally Posted by kixsr4kidz

What makes a shoe a B-grade? Or is it term we throw out there cause we don't know if a shoe is authentic or not? Why do theseshoes have a production date of February 2010 and the werereleased in December of 2009?

B-Grade is when a shoe has a certain flaw, obvious or not, they still consider it not to be up to their standards. The reason why these or any shoe production date is before the actual release date is because they were made month ahead of the release date lol 
happy.gif

So do you just assume they are B-grades or is there some identificationon the shoe saying they are? On the other hand these have a production date after release date.

Originally Posted by kixsr4kidz

So do you just assume they are B-grades or is there some identificationon the shoe saying they are? On the other hand these have a production date after release date.

Im not 100% sure but I've seen the letter B stamp or written on the production tag. This production tag says 7/08/2009 and these dropped on Dec 23 2009 so what do you mean it is dated after?

It say 7/8/09 on one side and it says 2/12/10 on the right side. I own a pair and both dates are before release date.

oh I get what your saying, Im not sure my tag says 6/24/09-10/14/09. Im not sure bro, since you have two others does the box or anything else seem odd about em?

oh I get what your saying, Im not sure my tag says 6/24/09-10/14/09. Im not sure bro, since you have two others does the box or anything else seem odd about em?
I returned the other pair of Space Jams due to very noticeable stitching flaws and don't remember the date range on those. I haven't notice anything else odd on this current pair other than the 2 points I mentioned, but now maybe the dates on the tag is another point. 07/xx/09 to 02/xx/10 is a pretty wide date range compared to other AJ's I own. I've seen 2009 Space Jam tags that went from an earlier date to 07/xx/09. If I had to take a really wild guess then maybe this belongs to a later manufactured lot.

Thanks everyone!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom