LC/PC Cardinal 7

Okay Im not really up on how to spot fake 7's so I need some schooling.So let me know what you guys think about these and a good price.I asked this question before but had no pictures.Also if you know anybody that has a pair of these they want to get rid of PM me.

Okay Im not really up on how to spot fake 7's so I need some schooling.So let me know what you guys think about these and a good price.I asked this question before but had no pictures.Also if you know anybody that has a pair of these they want to get rid of PM me.

Yeah thats what i been hearing for the price but every pair i find is $200 plus and the ones Im looking at is $235 shipped.Any help where to get them cheaper would be appreciated

Yeah thats what i been hearing for the price but every pair i find is $200 plus and the ones Im looking at is $235 shipped.Any help where to get them cheaper would be appreciated

hey could you tell me the things that stand out on fakes.So that way I can tell how to spot them.

hey could you tell me the things that stand out on fakes.So that way I can tell how to spot them.

Yo thanks MAL i just went online and ordered them $190 shipped.The best price I've seen so far.

Yo thanks MAL i just went online and ordered them $190 shipped.The best price I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom