6TS4q.jpg

DAMN HUGE PICTURES... lol

In all seriousness this Columbia is fake

- wrong carbon plate
- wrong color of "jumpman jordan"
- wrong shade of blue on jumpman on the heel
- "23" is too wide

Everything point to fake, stay away.

Please don't just say something is "wrong"...People who are not familiar with this particular shoe needs to know HOW it's wrong. If it weren't for you saying the "23" was too wide, you might have received a strike for that description.

Fakeee. The carbon fiber on the columbia's are always blue and black. There is a size difference on the back patent cut on both pairs. they should be identical. the spacing on the 23 on the pull tab is close to each other.

Also, if they were legit, the patent cut would be yellowish to match the yellowing bottom sole. If they kept it contained properly, the patent cut would be white like the picture, also the icy sole would still be icy.

Fake
- Patent leather thin and cheap material
- fake carbon fiber
- 2 3 stretched out

Originally Posted by ijapino

Please don't just say something is "wrong"...People who are not familiar with this particular shoe needs to know HOW it's wrong. If it weren't for you saying the "23" was too wide, you might have received a strike for that description.
My apology, I'll more careful with my choice of words.

No worries...We tend to be a little more strict in the price/legit check forums so people won't just know something is fake...but also WHY it's fake. It helps when they can spread the information on to someone else as well. We also get many people trying to use this forum to boost their post counts so this acts as a way to deter those trolls.

Back
Top Bottom