LC/PC: Cool Grey XI

Found these from a local seller. No box or shoe trees. He's asking $215 which seems a bit high to me but I'm not entirely sure which is why I brought them here! Any help is appreciated.

$215 seems reasonable. No noticeable sag to the ankle collars, 23s aren't cracking, yellowing isn't horrible...you could maybe get him down to $200 due to the lack of box...but I personally wouldn't let these go for less than that.

Legit & 190 max
- Correct medium grey PL & cool grey nubuck uppers with medium grey/cool grey contrast stitchings (should be)
- Correct white phlyon midsoles which end at slight points when reaching the toe caps (should be)
- Correct opaque/milky toe caps (00's were somewhat transparent toe caps)
- Correct placement of the jumpman Jordan lace tags between the 3rd lace columns (should always be)
- Correct shorten toe box/PL cuts (00's have a substantially longer toe box/PL cuts)
- Correct 6 laceloop/columns & top lace column is positioned below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct medium grey piping overlapping tongues & lining behind the tongues (should have a gold jumpman on the quality inspired tongue tags)
- Correct medium grey sock liners (should have a white jumpman on the insoles)
- Correct rounded heel tabs & fonts on the 23's & correct contrast stitching's on the PL/uppers
- Correct translucent outsoles & white tilted jumpmans with medium grey traction pads
- Correct black/grey woven carbon fibers & white pods are perfectly aligned under the outsoles (should be)
- Correct points on the outsoles/midsoles which are perfectly centered with the dip of the patent leather's (should be)

Last edited:
Yup no more $200 your good no box or shoe horns have to worth $15 at least

Back
Top Bottom