LC please on AJ11 concords.

I'm almost sure it's original but it's better be safe than sorry. Thank you in advance guys for your help.

Those look good to me but can I get a straight shot of the back. And shot of the 23 on the box? To be 100%

Last edited:
This 23 on the box? What would be the tell if it's fake by looking at the 23 on the box?

Last edited:
Im calling fake, 23 on left shoe shouldnt be tilted like that, and jumpman looks way too long and thin. But thats just me from what I've had on my concords. 

Last edited:
The 23 on box should be embossed like indented. And if you rub your hand across it you should be able to feel deep dips in the 23 and on replicas or GM they have just a flat 23 that's printed on the box not embossed so when you rub your hand across the 23 if feels flat.

Im calling fake, 23 on left shoe shouldnt be tilted like that, and jumpman looks way too long and thin. But thats just me from what I've had on my concords. 

View media item 598530
Both my 23s on this pair are slightly tilted so are these fake? Nope purchased from hibbett sports.

View media item 598531
And are these fake cause my left one is tilted?
Nope purchased from footlocker.

This is just a few pair to show you there is no perfection in JBs QC. No 23 is perfect and no pair of shoes is the same as the other. They all have slight differences. From left shoe to right shoe all are different.

btw, it's used. it's not BNDS.

Ty for the tip on the box, didn't know about that. It's embosed, not flat.

Yea I can tell it's embossed from the pic.

And used or not there are DS pairs out there with tilted 23s that is not a way to tell they are legit.. Because no shoe is the same.

Yup, there are differences between the 23s on the back. Still, not a way to tell if the shoe is a fake.

Last edited:
ok gotcha,its just that none of my 11s are tilted like that haha and i ONLY saw that 1 pic of the back idk you had of other angles my bad. yeah i saw the jumpman again. youre good bro and yeah that thing with the box is right.

Those are legit, some people forget, dont know or do not want to believe that a 13 year old girl made these shoes

Last edited:
It's funny that because the soles are yellowed we can chalk the 23 up to JB quality control. But I've seen GM Concords on here with better looking and better positioned 23s on here that people called "messed up" simply cause they already knew they were GM cause of the Icey sole.

It's funny that because the soles are yellowed we can chalk the 23 up to JB quality control. But I've seen GM Concords on here with better looking and better positioned 23s on here that people called "messed up" simply cause they already knew they were GM cause of the Icey sole.
Man you are right and that says something. They are so close in quality that they must be making them in the same factory or something?

Timmy come tell me these are grey markets because the 23 is crooked. o watch he will call them early releases because there is no way the 15 year old girl in charge of the 13 year old girls would let that crap quality slip through. 

Last edited:
Man you are right and that says something. They are so close in quality that they must be making them in the same factory or something?
I'm not saying they're the same I'm saying that the some of the ways all these "experts" are basing their judgements on are to inconsistent across all pairs to hold A lot of weight. When a shoe has blue soles when it shouldn't, that's full proof that makes. But 23 position when they can be this messed up on retail pairs?

Last edited:
I know but you are also saying that the icy sole is the only way they can tell. Because f the sole is blue they start nit picking the shoe, but if the sole is yellowed then must be RD pair. but Timmy will get in here and say you must have an early release pair because jb would not let that slide

Timmy come tell me these are grey markets because the 23 is crooked. o watch he will call them early releases because there is no way the 15 year old girl in charge of the 13 year old girls would let that crap quality slip through. 
Bro Im not even in this conversation, why try to start some ish.... just keep my name outta this ok.. Ive NEVER said something was GM bc of something being crooked..Thats just stupid. That can easily be a QC issue..However a different 23 font is not a QC issue, Its a fake/replica issue and has been one since they started making fake 11s grasshoppa... A f'ed up font on the 23 has always been a tell for the fakes/replicas since 96' bro... That 23 could be backwards and upside down and hot pink for all im concerned as long as its the CORRECT 23 font. Go take a typography class you may learn something about kerning and spacing... Or better yet stop flappin your lips for a minute - look and listen to what your being told. Go type a 23 in Word or Pshop, Print it 10000 times.. The print quality will change sure but the font WILL NOT.

There is a difference here. If you cant see it I cant help you.

not only is the fake one stretched but the negative spacing is different, also its squashed down a little.. Its a different 23 font...close but very different.. The Legit 23 will NEVER look like the fake one, IDC how much you play ball in them or run track in them.

You are learning Timmy but you have a long way to go. You are not telling me anything, I have not Known for the past 6 years buddy.  And in 96 the fake Concords did not have real carbon fiber and you could tell instantly that the shoe was fake. despite what you have said in the past these grey market XI's(and by grey market I mean Authentic unauthorized Air Jordans) are a equal to RD pair. As we learned in the legit check thread I set you up in. keep learning buddy, Im glad you have millions of dollars and can spill your  knowledge to us all. 

You are learning Timmy but you have a long way to go. You are not telling me anything, I have not Known for the past 6 years buddy.  And in 96 the fake Concords did not have real carbon fiber and you could tell instantly that the shoe was fake. despite what you have said in the past these grey market XI's(and by grey market I mean Authentic unauthorized Air Jordans) are a equal to RD pair. As we learned in the legit check thread I set you up in. keep learning buddy, Im glad you have millions of dollars and can spill your  knowledge to us all. 
dude something is wrong with you.. Are you really this stupid or are you just trying to be annoying? Its 2013 do you think CF is $10000 a yard or something? It was WAY more expensive in 96' than today and thats why the fakes didnt use it back then, IT WAS NOT PROFITABLE to do so. In todays time adding CF is like a $3 difference in production IF THAT..and to add it you can now sell a pair for $200 instead of $80. I think you forget the counterfeiters are business men 1st they understand the market, the understand invest a little and return a lot. I love how you think you proved some kinda point with that thread with prerelease pix from myhoopchina.com.. Stop clowning yourself man.. Anyone will tell you those were prerelease photos kid..NK posted those photos bc hype=clicks and clicks=$$$, thats why there are 10+ articles showing new pix all the way up to the releases and the sites are in a race to see who can post pix of overhyped releases first..Economics 101 kiddo.. Im done arguing with you.

dude something is wrong with you.. Are you really this stupid or are you just trying to be annoying? Its 2013 do you think CF is $10000 a yard or something? It was WAY more expensive in 96' than today and thats why the fakes didnt use it back then, IT WAS NOT PROFITABLE to do so. In todays time adding CF is like a $3 difference in production IF THAT..and to add it you can now sell a pair for $200 instead of $80. I think you forget the counterfeiters are business men 1st they understand the market, the understand invest a little and return a lot. I love how you think you proved some kinda point with that thread with prerelease pix from myhoopchina.com.. Stop clowning yourself man.. Anyone will tell you those were prerelease photos kid..NK posted those photos bc hype=clicks and clicks=$$$, thats why there are 10+ articles showing new pix all the way up to the releases and the sites are in a race to see who can post pix of overhyped releases first..Economics 101 kiddo.. Im done arguing with you.

Don't want to hop in any argument but I totally agree CF is not exspensive even fakes use it nowadays

Don't want to hop in any argument but I totally agree CF is not exspensive even fakes use it nowadays
oh yea? then why did nike swap of da carbon fiber on some of there nike retros if its so "cheap" nowadays...

let this thread be a lesson to all da "only GM's have icy soles" no idiots...GM's are just unauthorized pairs that are authentic and apparently by this

thread, age JUST like da retail pairs...(yellowing pods)

oh yea? then why did nike swap of da carbon fiber on some of there nike retros if its so "cheap" nowadays...

let this thread be a lesson to all da "only GM's have icy soles" no idiots...GM's are just unauthorized pairs that are authentic and apparently by this

thread, age JUST like da retail pairs...(yellowing pods)
Lol

you'll learn...what do you guys think...GM concords will forever be icy?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom