LC & Price Check: Jordan 11 Concord Lows

Hey guys, wanted to throw this out there and get your opinions on them. Found these and wanted to see if it was a good deal or not. Right now its auctioned bu can be bought at 260. what do ya'll think? also can someone check  

if these are legit. thanks

is

I don't think there are enough photos to determine if the shoes are legit.  Can you ask the seller for clear shots of the soles of the shoes and the backs of the shoes?

These are ok so far but honestly you don't need to pay no more than $250 shipped for these. These can be had for less. Plenty to go around especially considering the fact they restocked them on NDC a fews days after release

Last edited:
These are ok so far but honestly you don't need to pay no more than $250 shipped for these. These can be had for less. Plenty to go around especially considering the fact they restocked them on NDC a fews days after release
Agreed. These can be had for $200 fairly easily. If your gonna pay $250 u mine as well jus get them from ISS or Flightclub imo.

Last edited:
right on yeah. these are legit he sent me a the receipt from nike.com good call on the prices tho thanks fellas

Pass on these man. You can see these were worn and the bottoms are all dirty, and he's listing them as NEW.

I'd like to say yes, they're legit, but these concord lows can be tricky, especially with a lack of natural lighting, because the fakes have a bluer sole.

right on yeah. these are legit he sent me a the receipt from nike.com good call on the prices tho thanks fellas
Receipt means nothing, he could easily be using a receipt from a legit pair he has of these. See it done everyday on here. So NEVER go by the receipt go by the shoes

Back
Top Bottom