LC question: Fear 4s

Just got my eBay order in of sz 10.5 fear 4s

seller said they are b-grade and it does have a b-grade stamp.

anyways, my question is that, Do they make reps/unauthorized with b-grade stamps?
rather be safe than sorry!
I can get pics if need be

u meant b grade . oh well it depends . usually b grades are not perfect so usually people mistake as fake.

They look good for a bgrade. Dont really see any major flaws. Just the logo on the tongue looks a little out of shape

Ive seen some B-grades for sale on Flightclub.com and they didnt even take anything off the price for them. Charged the same for them as the 100% ones. So B grades are worth as much as a 100% legit pair.

@Dsptss thats completely untrue. A ton of people shop at Flightclub. People that got bread shop there. Its not the biggest shoe store in the country for nothing. Flightclub is major man

Thats Flight Cllub for you. You can rest assured they are legit, but at a hefty price. 

Dsptss just because nobody u know shops there doesnt mean its not a hugely susccessful business. Its sneaker heaven. And u dont have to actualls go there to shop there. U can order from them online just like everyone else. I know alot of folks who just got money and dont have time or feel like searching around and want to make sure their shoes are 100% legit everytime. Flightclub prob does more shoe business than any sneaker store in the country.

Dsptss just because nobody u know shops there doesnt mean its not a hugely susccessful business. Its sneaker heaven. And u dont have to actualls go there to shop there. U can order from them online just like everyone else. I know alot of folks who just got money and dont have time or feel like searching around and want to make sure their shoes are 100% legit everytime. Flightclub prob does more shoe business than any sneaker store in the country.
actually that is your opinion supreme is up there compared to flight club. unless you are talking about Nike or Jordan shoes  than i would give it to flight club. flight club may not still be on top even with jordan or nike.

Back
Top Bottom