LC Raging Bull Pack

In that condition, no more than $400 IMO.. I have a pair of the 3m ones in better condition and I can't even sell them for around $240

I'm getting both pairs for cheap. May come with box if he can find it. Feeling it's a great pick up, just wanted to make sure they're legit

In that condition, no more than $400 IMO.. I have a pair of the 3m ones in better condition and I can't even sell them for around $240
If they were the red suede pair every one would jump on that price. the 3M ones are dope just not hyped like the red ones

If they were the red suede pair every one would jump on that price. the 3M ones are dope just not hyped like the red ones

That's what I don't get.. The 3m ones are clearly the ones I would goose between the two.. I don't understand these hypebeasts these days. I guess brighter and louder is better.

That's what I don't get.. The 3m ones are clearly the ones I would goose between the two.. I don't understand these hypebeasts these days. I guess brighter and louder is better.
yep. most of the people I know that got these release day, sold the red ones to pay for the 3M ones. I regret giving my best friend the red pair for his birthday 2 years ago, they were a 10.5 though and I'd prefer a 10, but the price doubled since then.

Last edited:
The red pair is ridiculously hyped.. Needless to say, I'll only be wearing the 3Ms. Let's just say it's such a good deal I didn't think these could've been legit. I got the pics and almost screamed

Thanks guys. I stay on Craigslist checking on shoes, can get some real good deals there. Any other opinions on the authenticity of these?

Back
Top Bottom