LC Retro 12 French Blue

they're legit, but i would just wait for the 2016 retro. instead of worrying about if these 2004 will fall apart. 

Legit, I personally own this pair as well, and comparing this pair to 09 cherry, 13 taxi, these are so much better in quality. Definitely suggest you to keep them if the price is alright since i dont expect the 2016 release will be on the same level in terms of quality

Legit, I personally own this pair as well, and comparing this pair to 09 cherry, 13 taxi, these are so much better in quality. Definitely suggest you to keep them if the price is alright since i dont expect the 2016 release will be on the same level in terms of quality
I do since they'll be from the remastered series and tumbled leather and everything else has been on point rrally

I just wouldn't expect Jordan brand to use the same type of leather on these 2016 French blues. Looking at the entire remaster series, sought after shoes like the aqua 8s, maroon 5 are all average, from this trend I predict that the shoes material will be quite poor as well

Back
Top Bottom