LC: Retro 13 HGG

Sup guys, Got a new pair of the 13s HGG n the shoe seems fine except im suspicious on the back. the back of the JORDAN tag also says XIII which i though was suppose to say jordan. ive also tried bending them as suggested on another thread and they do bend in the middle if given enough pressure but not the toes or the heels 

If you're talking about the jordan tag by the toebox, it is supposed to have the XIII on the reverse side of the Jordan. They look legit. Where did you get them from that is making you question if they're real or not?

Well taobao is usually known for selling b-grades or high quality replicas. Everything usually checks out on the look of the shoe, but may differ in stitching or material used. Those are the little things you have to look at with Taobao. Now, that I know that, I can definitely see the stitching is off the top of the tongue. (Where the white and black meet) It looks realy crooked, it's supposed to be even all the way around.

im fine with b grade or "unauthorized" as long as its not replicas cause these are for myself. yea the tongue looks off but its actually stitched correctly. just that the fabric itself bends for some reason. ill probably get it ironed out

im fine with b grade or "unauthorized" as long as its not replicas cause these are for myself. yea the tongue looks off but its actually stitched correctly. just that the fabric itself bends for some reason. ill probably get it ironed out
Yeah...honestly, with a lot of recent Taobao pairs, no one would be able to tell if they were 100% authentic Jordans unless they took them off your feet and inspected every inch of them. If you're okay with minor imperfections and them being "unauthorized" then you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom