LC Space Jam 11s

Meeting this guy tomorrow to purchase these space jams off of him.

These are the only pictures I have. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm leaning towards legit based on these pics.

If you guys can give me a list of stuff to inspect in person it would be great too. Production dates etc.

So suspicious when they don't post pics of the sole. The milky icyness of the sole is consistent with real space jams but a legit pair should have slight yellowing on the sole.

Soles and inside tag will make the difference.Grey market pairs of xi's are THAT good nowadays.

If the soles aren't yellowed on the bottom (more of a rusty orange color around the colored inserts) then they're definitely not authentic. I have 3 pairs of DS Space Jams, all purchased from retail, and all 3 exhibit this orange-y "yellowing" which is consitent with other people's pairs (all have been stored in a cool, dry area as well). If they're completely icey, they're fakes....that simple.

Last edited:
Update, shoes were 100% authentic based on the research I did. Shoes were were not ds like claimed. They were completely piss yellow with creases in the toe box and ankle creases. Wasted my time.

Update, shoes were 100% authentic based on the research I did. Shoes were were not ds like claimed. They were completely piss yellow with creases in the toe box and ankle creases. Wasted my time.
Damn dont you hate that lol

Back
Top Bottom