LC: Thunder 4

I know it's ridiculous, but the only reason I'm questioning this pair is because of the translucent plastic which is supposed to be solid black.

They look legit but only thing suspect is that bag and the hand on the jumpman its too round could be Grey market this seller has some other shoes that are Grey market

Last edited:
"GM the shoe tree is wrong." Lmao. Now that's funny. I bought a pair of Jeremy Scott's the other day and they had Jordan shoe forms in them, so my pair was GM? Lmao. :rofl:g

Yes, the sneakers are legit, but those aren't the correct shoe forms. Like you said, you're not gonna wear the shoe form.

The shoe it self looks decent. The tongue isn't as tall as a RD pair and its kinda wavey looking. But I don't think if you was rocking them someone would be like hey man let me see those shoes cause I think they are GM if you feel comfortable rocking them rock them man. It's your own opinion in the long run.

But in my own opinion go to the GM thread and develop your own opinion on the matter. IMO GM is still legit just unauthorized they use the same materials. But they may have a little more quality issues then RD cause Grey market does not have quality control like Authorized RD pairs.

Aside from the wavy tongue and Jordan's arm, I also noticed that the black lining here is thicker than other retail pairs.

What do you think of the production dates?

It only took 9 days to make this specific pair.

The shoe trees are the same shoe trees from my Finishline restock pair.  The only differences I see in this shoe compared to mine is that the side netting on your right shoe(pinky toe side) looks larger than mine and I wear an 11.  Also, the deadstock lacing on my pair, and all of my 4's for that matter, have all 3 bottom eyelets threaded.  Lastly, The tongue also doesn't look as high as mine.

Production dates on mine are 07/11/12 - 09/18/12

Jumpman on the tongue of your pair has the same "skinny arm" as my Thunder and Toro pairs.  Both retail bought.

I can't make a decision either way, but I hope my info helps you.

"GM the shoe tree is wrong." Lmao. Now that's funny. I bought a pair of Jeremy Scott's the other day and they had Jordan shoe forms in them, so my pair was GM? Lmao. :rofl:g

Yes, the sneakers are legit, but those aren't the correct shoe forms. Like you said, you're not gonna wear the shoe form.

No that just means that where ever you bought them from put the wrong shoe trees in them after they was tried on by some one. I have seen their done plenty of times. And shoe trees was not the only reason for me stating they was GM. The tongue is also not normal length and it is also wavy. Also the paper that should be complete black is black translucent.

They are GM. IMO GM is still legit just unauthorized.

Back
Top Bottom