LC UNC1

These look authentic to me, the only thing I don't like is the swoosh separation on the suede, but this happens on retail pairs. Any more photos? Where did you buy them from StockX?

These look authentic to me, the only thing I don't like is the swoosh separation on the suede, but this happens on retail pairs. Any more photos? Where did you buy them from StockX?

I can take more photos if you need clearer images of anything specific. Do you need more photos of the swoosh-suede separation? I left out a bid on StockX.

Thanks for the reply.

I can take more photos if you need clearer images of anything specific. Do you need more photos of the swoosh-suede separation? I left out a bid on StockX.

Thanks for the reply.
If you got these from StockX then I honestly think you got an authentic pair. These look good.
If you still want me to check them then you have to provided any photos that you want me to check. Preferably it’s all six sides of each shoe, close ups of all logos/text/small details, and all other things included (box label, zip tie, laces, shoe trees, etc)

Back
Top Bottom