IMG_2140.PNG
IMG_2137.PNG
IMG_2139.PNG
IMG_2136.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2137.PNG
    IMG_2137.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
hey guys could u help with a LC for these belugas 2.0 please? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

Need more photos.
Whatup Shark. I appreciate your response. I actually already bought these, and don't have any more pics at the moment. COuld you go form what you see in the pics, to see if they look okay to you? Does the heel tab look off? And from some places I read, the dots at the bottom of the shoe where the white boost is, there should be 11 dots? I can only see 9 from that pic I have. Does that mean it's fake? The person actually sent me the online receipt that he received from the Adidas website, when he won them. Any kind of insight/thoughts from those pics would be really appreciated. THanks again.

Not to speak for shark but you want a legit check while providing a limited amount of information. It is more likely than not they are legit because of sheer volume produced by adidas but you still desire confirmation which is smart when purchasing from a reseller. But we can’t say it is legit with complete certainty without as much data as you can provide to us. And tbh we’ve seen slight production variations in this release so those pics just aren’t enough.

These look authentic but are probably a good fake. The Boost is a problem which makes me think its fake. The Boost has 9 dots, which are improperly aligned as well. Other than that, they look authentic. Because you said you have them in hand, use these guides to assist you.

Good luck!

Whatup Shark. I appreciate your response. I actually already bought these, and don't have any more pics at the moment. COuld you go form what you see in the pics, to see if they look okay to you? Does the heel tab look off? And from some places I read, the dots at the bottom of the shoe where the white boost is, there should be 11 dots? I can only see 9 from that pic I have. Does that mean it's fake? The person actually sent me the online receipt that he received from the Adidas website, when he won them. Any kind of insight/thoughts from those pics would be really appreciated. THanks again.
It looks legitimate, I ask for more pictures to make it absolutely legitimate, that's my idea, and of course, you can refer to the video of YouTube.

Okay goodlooks bro. I hear so much about counting the dots on the boost area and that kinda threw me off cause from pics I see 9, and I heard they have to have 11. lol thanks again

Back
Top Bottom