LDRS354 x Reebok Reverse Jam

The "Leaders1354 Jam" is made up of metallic silver, 3M, perforated suede, crackled leather, patent leather, premium leather, ostrich, and croc'dleather. The sole inspiration was from CTA (Chicago Tranist Authority) train system map. Chicagooperates around the red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, brown, and pink line trains so they're all represented by the speckles. The red and blue linetrains the cities major lines and both run close to both store locations (hence the two colorways). The transparent blue tinted outsole represents LakeMichigan with the Chicago Transit map visible through it. The release party will take place Friday at D'vine (1950 W.North ave). We'll be releasing 75pairs of shoes on Saturday at our North Side location as well as our webstore. Limited edition tees and a fitted cap will be available also. You can click thepictures for a better view also.

the speckles are kinda ennhh....but the laces make it work.
Im a sucker for 3M, see through soles, and perforated leather, and I really like the inspiration behind these being translated so well into the shoe.

/\/\ somehow RBK lost some of the Reds, we should have some in by Saturday. Too much going, alrighty.

Solid execution Ty, I like these. Second set of laces? Will these be available anywhere else?

I think these are really dope. The speckled laces offset the midsole well.

In the words of Old Gregg, this shoe contains "All things that are good."

Thanks guys. We haven't got the final invoice from Reebok so put a price with them. Some red pairs were sent out today...but we doubt that its the 75 thatwe're suppose to be receiving.

l_ad999e41caa95256f1c42ae24f171539.jpg

YO! The inspiration makes me want to cop... my father would be geeked to see me in those. Dude used to stay coppin' me Reeboks. DF!!!

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I take it you had to get permission from the CTA?

That is what the hold-up was and why they didn't drop in July, and why their symbol is on all the pictures and in the name.

I think the blue ones look better then the red joints.
The red seems a little out of place but the blue ones blend well with the clear
blue sole.
I might cop the blue ones, but I'm still in limbo about them.
Waiting on price...

^ personally I think the shoe is well balanced.
The gray keeps it subtle but the laces and all the colors make them stand out.

were you guys able to pick another shoe to collab on? While I am a fan of the reverse jam, I would have gone with another shoe, and while the shoe is mostlygrey the rainbow sprinkle color's in the midsole don't do it for me, prop's for what seems like a Jordan V twist to them.

Back
Top Bottom