Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Exactly, so you know that the Trayvon avi is standing up against racism, meanwhile you're posting nonsense about being racist against Mexicans and Asians is "entertainment." You don't see the disconnect here? Or do Mexicans and Asians have to be shot dead to be victims of real racism?

Why was he doing it?

You keep trying to ignore the obvious

Why does Floyd act the way he does?

So boxing isn't entertainment?
So boxings goal isn't to get people to watch the fight?
So boxing doesn't have "good guys" and villains?

Bernard Hopkins threw down the Puerto Rican flag when facing Tito Trinidad and realized he went too far when they became upset and apologized.

It's boxing. Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows about Floyd and what happens in boxing.

You talk ish and disrespect the other person before the fight, because the fans don't want you to be buddies.

I think the most disgraceful comment Magic1978 made was comparing Mayweather's racist rants to Ali's quotes, as if Ali isn't one of the most famous athletes to take a stand against racism in history

The Trayvon avi represents someone who died because of his skin color, because of racism...real racism.

You're upset and offended huh
laugh.gif

How dare I tell you something, right?

Floyd is one of the most boring fighters in the sport, but gets the most PPV buys because he plays villain. People buy his fights hoping and praying he will lose.

Compare that to Manny and Bradley's last fight....

So excellent defense is boring?

People buy fights for offense and knockouts.

Why has Floyd gotten booed during many of his fights......

Why was he doing it?

Bernard Hopkins threw down the Puerto Rican flag when facing Tito Trinidad and realized he went too far when they became upset and apologized.

It's boxing. Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows about Floyd and what happens in boxing.

You talk ish and disrespect the other person before the fight, because the fans don't want you to be buddies.
So the only way to get people to buy PPV is to stereotype an entire race of people? 
laugh.gif

[/quote]
OP
Nice job dodging everything that I posted with a "You mad, b" and more senseless accusations of racism

People point out your Trayvon avy because there's a huge contradiction between what it stands for and the ignorant @#$% you post about other races.

The Trayvon avi represents someone who died because of his skin color, because of racism...real racism.

You're upset and offended huh :lol:

How dare I tell you something, right?

Donald Sterling has been a known racist and I never defended his actions. There was a thread about Chris Paul's contract last year and dealing with an owner with a history of racism. In that thread I mentioned that I was apalled by Sterling's remarks. The discussion here is whether or not Floyd Mayweather is a closet racist or only acting a certain way to promote his fights.

Floyd is one of the most boring fighters in the sport, but gets the most PPV buys because he plays villain. People buy his fights hoping and praying he will lose.

Compare that to Manny and Bradley's last fight....

We're referring to Floyd's racist remarks that he said on Ustream, which were far more offensive than what he typically says to the media to promote his fights. He thought he was just talking to some of his fans and did not know that think that it will be released publicly. So he showed his true colors. Btw, Floyd's biggest grossing fights were against big name opponents De La Hoya, Cotto, Canelo, etc. Bradley is not much more popular to the public than Robert Guerrero. Although it's true that Mayweather is a higher earner than Pacquiao in general.

Last edited:
Why was he doing it?

This is what I've been trying to explain to you for the past 2 pages

I think the most disgraceful comment Magic1978 made was comparing Mayweather's racist rants to Ali's quotes, as if Ali isn't one of the most famous athletes to take a stand against racism in history

Go read some of the stuff he said to Joe Fraizer. This was after Joe loaned him money, helped him get back in the sport and helped him get a title shot.

Why did he do it...boxing

And that's why their rift was so deep

Learn what you're talking about chief.

Go read some of the stuff he said to Joe Fraizer. This was after Joe loaned him money, helped him get back in the sport and helped him get a title shot.

Why did he do it...boxing

And that's why their rift was so deep

Learn what you're talking about chief.

Yea, called him ugly and a house n____ before a fight, but he also said that Frazier was a great man and brought out the best in him. Maybe you should take your own advice, chief

Last edited:
Yea, called him ugly and a house n____ before a fight, but he also said that Frazier was a great man and brought out the best in him. Maybe you should take your own advice, chief

He did a lot more than that, but I love how you simplified it and then jumped 30 years. :lol:

Deflect more.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about this silly *** conversation about Floyd who isn't an owner and will never be an owner.

Last edited:
Magic 1978 will never admit that he's wrong. He's bringing up stories of boxers who admitted they were wrong in using racist comments/being racially insensitive that completely contradict his point :lol:

Last edited:
Why was he doing it?

So y'all are saying Floyd isn't racist he just says racist things.......?
Not just say racist thing .. He says racist ish for pure entertainment.... He doesn't really mean them and we are all on because is to promote fights.

Last edited:
Why are people arguing about floyd again? please don't tell me your using Floyd's comment as a way to equate with this Donald Sterling situation?

Once again the the anger behind racism in this country isn't due to being called names or being viewed in a negative stereotype. It's the effect that it has.

EVERY RACE gets stereotyped, EVERY RACE has to deal with ignorant observations from another race, We go home shrug it off and back to normal

NO OTHER RACE has an entire court system that convicts them at a higher rate because of these stereotypes,
NO OTHER RACE Has been thrust into slavery in America had their religion, history, family names, family structure, knowledge, diets & dignity demolished because of these stereotypes.
NO OTHER RACE has been systematically forced into poverty & all the ills that come along with it for the past 200 years
NO OTHER RACE has had a color attached to their skin that in Modern times is used to signify for darkness, dirt, & Evil
NO OTHER RACE has had all of the the prominent traits of their "culture" controlled by another race and packaged to America by another race & filled with lies, propaganda, and foolishness.

So yes everyone experiences stereotypes, racial ignorance at one point, we are the only people who have racism attached to EVERYTHING we do in America, from schools, to the workplace, to the prison system, to entertainment, to perception in America. There are racially motivated hatred for all things black since the INCEPTION of this country and it's statistically clear as day in every way, so when everyone has to face those same conditions then we could discuss racism and it's effects equally.

Last edited:
Why are people arguing about floyd again? please don't tell me your using Floyd's comment as a way to equate with this Donald Sterling situation?

Once again the point behind the anger behind racism in this country isn't do to being called names or being viewed in a negative stereotype.

EVERY RACE gets stereotyped, EVERY RACE has to deal with ignorant observations from another race, We go home shrug it off and back to normal

NO OTHER RACE has an entire court system that convicts them at a higher rate because of these stereotypes,
NO OTHER RACE Has been thrust into slavery in America had their religion, history, family names, family structure, knowledge, diets & dignity demolished because of these stereotypes.
NO OTHER RACE has been systematically forced into poverty & all the ills that come along with it for the past 200 years
NO OTHER RACE has had a color attached to their skin that in Modern times is used to signify for darkness, dirt, & Evil
NO OTHER RACE has had all of the the prominent traits of their "culture" controlled by another race and packaged to America by another race & filled with lies, propaganda, and foolishness.

So yes everyone experiences stereotypes, racial ignorance at one point, we are the only people who have racism attached to EVERYTHING we do in America, from schools, to the workplace, to the prison system, to entertainment, to perception in America. There are racially motivated hatred for all things black since the INCEPTION of this country and it's statistically clear as day in every way, so when everyone has to face those same conditions then we could discuss racism and it's effects equally.

No one is arguing most of this. But don't make it a pissing contest.

a racist is a racist. black, white, brown, tan. to sit here and say a black person can't be racist is stupid to me, I don't care who says it.

Last edited:
I'm not making it a pissing contest i'm speaking on people trying to compare floyd making a racist comment towards Sterling wanting to literally feel like a plantation owner. I browsed through the last two pages and i see it happen everytime race is discussed on NT.... Making a Racist comment is making a racist comment despite your actual race, true.... What isn't true is people acting to ignore the truth behind racism in America.

Floyd says that to Mexican Boxer it's clearly an ignorant/racist comment sure.
Mexican Boxer says that to Floyd, it's going to be a bigger issue and more broadcast because blacks know exactly how this story goes.

One comment hits on a personal level, the other hits you in on a factual level with plenty of history behind it. So no racist comments shouldn't be made but when comparing them, one is going to have a bigger reaction & impact because a racial comment towards a black person can't be separated from the truth's and situations that are attached with black history in this country.

I'm not making it a pissing contest i'm speaking on people trying to compare floyd making a racist comment towards Sterling wanting to literally feel like a plantation owner. I browsed through the last two pages and i see it happen everytime race is discussed on NT.... Making a Racist comment is making a racist comment despite your actual race, true.... What isn't true is people acting to ignore the truth behind racism in America.

Mexican Boxer says that to Floyd, it's going to be a bigger issue and more broadcast because blacks know exactly how this story goes.

One comment hits on a personal level, the other hits you in on a factual level with plenty of history behind it. So no racist comments shouldn't be made but when comparing them, one is going to have a bigger reaction & impact because a racial comment towards a black person can't be separated from the truth's and situations that are attached with black history in this country.
how would you know how one comment only hits on a personal level?

you're not white so you wouldnt understand

Your wording made it come off that way, with the no other race thing. My bad.

I wouldn't put the two in different categories. Racism is racism to me.

I can't speak for anyone but myself though.

how would you know how one comment only hits on a personal level?

you're not white so you wouldnt understand

And what you did there would work.... if once again those social differences weren't in full bloom. But either way a comment to me is a comment, someone saying a racist thing to me is just gonna expose them as an *** in my eyes cool.

However Donald Sterling owning a team and saying he wants them to be coached by whites and is disgusted by their presence along with having their careers in his hands is a tadddddd bit different then Floyd using a ignorant stereotype towards his opponent.

Also please point me to how many occasions you have heard someone call a white person by some racial word and actually have that person furious, i'm going to bet not much because once that altercation the white person knows that it's just the view of one ignorant man on the streets.... Reverse the situation the anger is coming not from the words, but because their is a very real possibility that someone with that mindset is going to deny us a job, going to deny us an oppurtunity, a cop may use that word the next time he unjustly stops me in the street.

The ignorant slurs coming from a black man to a white person ends with the word.... ignorant slurs coming from a white man to a black man, comes with decades of reality and an entire hierarchy mindset along with it.

Your wording made it come off that way, with the no other race thing. My bad.

I wouldn't put the two in different categories. Racism is racism to me.

I can't speak for anyone but myself though.

Respect, everyone isn't going to view things the same way... i'm just trying to give better insight without causing a shouting match

Back
Top Bottom