Learning to pick and choose your battles with your Lady.

I'm still having a hard time with this, its some debates or argument where as a man you gotta stand your ground bc yall just dont agree. Then theres thesilly ones were i know i just gotta say "aite baby, you right." amd dead the whole thing.

I'm full of pride and i can attempt that, so this is a constant struggle for me.

my lady and i just had the dumbest 15 minute fuss and after we were done i felt like
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

bc i was suckered into that +#*+.

does anybody else have the same problem as me?

I just don't fight over petty *%%@, just get past it
I avoid fighting, and only argue when its necessary

Arguing with women is pointless.

I can debate my !*% off though.

people just wanting to hear themselves talk FTL

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

I just don't fight over petty *%%@, just get past it
I avoid fighting, and only argue when its necessary

passive aggressive???

I am on this damn post for this exact reason. over something that I didn't even say, instead listening to the opinions of others.

women really suck sometimes.

I swear to God, we could be going back and forth.

My #$%! makes perfect sense.

Then im like "yea, yea"...then im done with it. But she's still going and next thing I know we going at it again.

Aye bro. I'm a tell you how I approach the matter,

If I feel a serious debate/argument coming on and I know she is wrong... I politely tell her "Babe, lets justagree to disagree."

I've stood my ground and we both know that this *%%* means nothing.... Pointless arguments FTL

Then we go in the bedroom and bang- bang- bang.

^ I dig what u saying, but sometimes that just won't work. My girl is just like me when she thinks she's right, she's gonna try to drill it in mehead.

I guess this is something that comes with personal growth in a relationship.

i stand my ground for anything and everything
smh.gif

my girl always tells me how she feels like she never wins because i always have to be right..

oh wellz
laugh.gif

i can't say that i've ever had this problem.
i'm so nonchalant about just about everything.
except surprise buttseckz. that's always out.

Fam you can't argue with women. They inferior to us just pat her on the head and tell her whatever you say honey. Women don't posses the intelligenceto understand logic or reason.

We don't really argue that much, and if we do, she's the one that gives up after a while. She'll just say "ok" and be done with it.

Every now and again, though, she gets in one of those "moods" where she wants to argue and I know that so I'll just be the one to dead it.

Women are strange...

Winning an argument with her was worthless to me. It would typically be over stupid, trivial things anyway.

So I let her win just to shut her up.

I just got into an argument this morning.

Next thing I know, I'm apologizing just to let her win, then she just takes it and runs with it on some "yeah, you know I'm right so I'm goingto make you feel like crap."

smh.gif

Seriously, I had this problem bad with my ex. And after a while, I'd just be like alright babe, you right. Then she stopped believing me and would arguemore, until I got pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom