Leasing a Bimmer...1st timer help

It is. Plus you leasing, so you ain‘t owning. More so, you buying those fake, 1, xq, 4 series hybrid ones, so it dont matter. Take the Bus. Why u gotta lease?

Lease a Honda before you lease a BMW. but you aint owning, so think bout that
lolwut

It is. Plus you leasing, so you ain‘t owning. More so, you buying those fake, 1, xq, 4 series hybrid ones, so it dont matter. Take the Bus. Why u gotta lease?

Lease a Honda before you lease a BMW. but you aint owning, so think bout that
laugh.gif

Sorry to be a downer but do you have your financial ish together?

Just asking cuz I walk by the projects every day and see fresh off the lot mercedes, bmw, audi, even saw a porsche 911 once.
You might argue its drug money or people with legitimate jobs just living for cheap in the projects but they too would fall under the category of not having their financial ish together.
I don't like downers and people worrying about other living situations like you about to help them anyway. Even if he is budget balling are you going to help with the payments or just get on the high horse?

This. Why does nt always feel the need to take it there?

Just asking cuz I walk by the projects every day and see fresh off the lot mercedes, bmw, audi, even saw a porsche 911 once.
You might argue its drug money or people with legitimate jobs just living for cheap in the projects but they too would fall under the category of not having their financial ish together.

Bruh what projects you in where people driving Porsches? :lol:

Don't worry about other folk finances. Bruh ain't ask for financial advice, he asked about leasing.

A lease calculation is based on a two part formula: Depreciation + Interest.

To determine the depreciation portion of your car lease payment, you need to know four things about the car: the MSRP, the Capitalized cost (the amount to agreed to pay for the car), the lease terms, and the residual value.

On cars.com I looked up the 2dr cpe m235i and the MSRP on a 36 month lease would amount to 46,875, with a residual of 49%... (46,875 * .49) = 22,968.75

The depreciation amount is simply the difference between the cost you agreed upon and the residual value. Lets say you agreed to pay 45,000 even, your residual value would be 22,050. Divided over 36 months you would pay 612.5 monthly.

Interest payment would be: (MSRP + Residual Value) * Money Factor. (46,875 + 22,968) * 0.00134 = 93.58

Interest portion of payment - 93.58
Depreciation portion of payment - 612.50
Monthly lease payment - 706.08

Of course this is without a down payment, no cash due at signing, and not including other fees.

The money factor is to be determined by the bank, which the dealership will have available to you. I just used that one which was provided on cars.com along with the MSRP and residual %, these numbers will vary depending on the dealership.

To determine the depreciation portion of your car lease payment, you need to know four things about the car: the MSRP, the Capitalized cost (the amount to agreed to pay for the car), the lease terms, and the residual value.

On cars.com I looked up the 2dr cpe m235i and the MSRP on a 36 month lease would amount to 46,875, with a residual of 49%... (46,875 * .49) = 22,968.75

The depreciation amount is simply the difference between the cost you agreed upon and the residual value. Lets say you agreed to pay 45,000 even, your residual value would be 22,050. Divided over 36 months you would pay 612.5 monthly.

Interest payment would be: (MSRP + Residual Value) * Money Factor. (46,875 + 22,968) * 0.00134 = 93.58

Of course this is without a down payment, no cash due at signing, and not including other fees.

The money factor is to be determined by the bank, which the dealership will have available to you. I just used that one which was provided on cars.com along with the MSRP and residual %, these numbers will vary depending on the dealership.

Repped

Stillin - any other cars u lookin' at, or just simply the m235i?

Also...I assume you're going to move back to Philly. Street parking is no bueno, obviously. Are you going to have garage access to park the whip?

Stillin - any other cars u lookin' at, or just simply the m235i?

Also...I assume you're going to move back to Philly. Street parking is no bueno, obviously. Are you going to have garage access to park the whip?

I'm pretty set on the m235i; huge fan of that car, perfect combo of power, luxury and ride quality.

Def garage parking; I'm not even messing with the street pass non sense, my gf can do that because she won't need her car as much as me. I leave the city for work and she doesn't.

You know how these leasing threads go yet you still ask so you have to expect the responses you get. Have you actually tried a bmw forum or a general leasing/car buying forum?

Bruh what projects you in where people driving Porsches? :lol:

Don't worry about other folk finances. Bruh ain't ask for financial advice, he asked about leasing.

no lie, i was riding around 7 mile in detroit showing my moms (true story lol) and the random tore up block i was on had a nice A!! yellow range on rims sitting in front of it...i imediately thought drug dealer.

this.. you can negotiate the price of the car.. the cheaper you get that bottom line price the cheaper your lease payments are.. good luck man, you will love that car. 

Back
Top Bottom