Leather Jacket suggestions.....?

Ok NT im looking for some good quality BLACK leather jackets. Ive done my own research, now Im just looking for some other opinions and suggestions. Im not looking to spend over more than $500 so the Louis V and Gucci replies wont really help at all unless it makes me go
eek.gif
, but any suggestions would be wonderful. Im 5'10 and 185lbs if that helps also. Thanks NT!

Ok NT im looking for some good quality BLACK leather jackets. Ive done my own research, now Im just looking for some other opinions and suggestions. Im not looking to spend over more than $500 so the Louis V and Gucci replies wont really help at all unless it makes me go
eek.gif
, but any suggestions would be wonderful. Im 5'10 and 185lbs if that helps also. Thanks NT!

Dude, real talk you should PM me. I have a custom one I had made by some guys in Mumbah, but I did the measurements wrong in some places so it fits European on me (I'm 6'0 220) and I'll hit you up with their info

Dude, real talk you should PM me. I have a custom one I had made by some guys in Mumbah, but I did the measurements wrong in some places so it fits European on me (I'm 6'0 220) and I'll hit you up with their info

Back
Top Bottom