Leaving The Game Best Way to Get Rid Of Collection?

"I been in this game for years and it made me an animal" Nah but on a serious note I have been collecting kicks for a long time have around 110 pairs last time I checked mostly deadstock with receipt what would be the best way to get rid of most these kicks in bulk?

Last edited:
either donate it to red cross or something or give them to a nter. im a possibility, ill come to you

Last edited:
Donate the collection to a homeless shelter.

Don't put it on youtube or anything.

And then you can pull that "i donated my whole collection to a shelter and I didn't feel the need to let the world know about it" card whenever you see fit.

I got rid of my collection fast, I kept my O.G jordan 11s and Penny foamposites and sold the rest of my shoes for damn near retail. If you sell your collection at resell prices they will be sitting in you closet forever.

I got rid of my collection fast, I kept my O.G jordan 11s and Penny foamposites and sold the rest of my shoes for damn near retail. If you sell your collection at resell prices they will be sitting in you closet forever.

This man knows.

Gave most of my collection away last year to Good Will..
Also didnt mind taking the "L" at Buffalo Exchange and other resell shops...
But it felt better giving them a way to be honest...
But resell at retail and charity will be the best way to go...

Last edited:
take all of them and tie them together and wear them around your neck and just front and stunt around the town... go to releases etc... and just stunt... or hell just go to a big release and just make it rain with the shoes and watch the ppl loot and shoot and act a damn fool over the shoes and walk off with the diddy bop lol and chuckling all the way...

Last edited:
take all of them and tie them together and wear them around your neck and just front and stunt around the town... go to releases etc... and just stunt... or hell just go to a big release and just make it rain with the shoes and watch the ppl loot and shoot and act a damn fool over the shoes and walk off with the diddy bop lol and chuckling all the way...
:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom