Lebanon

After watching this it makes me want to go bad this summer, but it just isnt safe enough. Such an amazing country being wasted by constant wars

Nice vid, good find.

I want to go as well, havent been since I was 6 years old, still have vivid memories. I'm part lebanese. Beautiful country, but like you said it isnt exactly stable (still visitable).

All I hear are amazing stories from my friends and family that have been recently. Friend of mine just came back from doing 3 years of med school there, tons of great stories, great times, great nightlife etc. Gotta go soon.

2 of my buddies are visiting family right now over there. According to them, the neighboring Syrian conflict is spilling over into Lebanon. Its very unstable at the moment

Lebanon is a beautiful country. Some people called it the Paris of the Middle East. Damn shame what's going on out there though.

Yeah it has always looked dope to me too. Can't say I wouldn't want to go. I'd just wait for it to chill. Doesn't have to be perfect but I wouldn't go now.

Back
Top Bottom