Lebron 2 Appreciation!! Week 2 extravaganza

grin.gif
Now for me the lebron 2 is one of the uglier lebrons imo along with the 5. I worked for nike at this time and I only obtained 1 lebron 2 which was the gr colorway.

The lebron 2 has some of the more elusive and expensive pes. Triple doubles, dunkman 1 and 2 hand, oregon set, svsm set just to name a few. I do want to obtain a few of them for collection purposes but for now I sit at only 1 pair

Into: The Lebron II takes a whole new direction from the Hummer H2 inspired Air Zoom Generation. The shoe has both a modern and retro feel to design and technology. Full length blow molded air cushioning system now gives the shoe an ultra plush ride. A removable strap (with a huge swoosh) is bound to make those Air Force 1 fans happy. For those not feeling the large strap, laser etched design featuring a lion’s head (King James) and LBJ 23 is carved on to the leather. This is also Nike’s way of responding to the counterfeit shoes on the market. The design of the sole causes the shoe to slip when doing hard cutting and planting. The box has the laser etched design and is one of the best designed shoe boxes ever by Nike. Comfort is excellent with the exception of the tongue being a little too short and slides down during play. Finally, beware of cushioning softness over a long period of time. The Zoom Max Air seems to lose steam after prolonged wears even though it is excellent when brand new. Overall, $125 retail is actually quite reasonable and certainly recommended for any serious baller or Lebron fan.
Here are a few pics

I take all pics from google images but would like to give credit to all collectors pictues that I use and any websites information I borrow from.

My only pair haha

Look foward to see everybodys dunkmans/ oregons and svsm to make me a little jealous

grin.gif
Now for me the lebron 2 is one of the uglier lebrons imo along with the 5. I worked for nike at this time and I only obtained 1 lebron 2 which was the gr colorway.

The lebron 2 has some of the more elusive and expensive pes. Triple doubles, dunkman 1 and 2 hand, oregon set, svsm set just to name a few. I do want to obtain a few of them for collection purposes but for now I sit at only 1 pair

Into: The Lebron II takes a whole new direction from the Hummer H2 inspired Air Zoom Generation. The shoe has both a modern and retro feel to design and technology. Full length blow molded air cushioning system now gives the shoe an ultra plush ride. A removable strap (with a huge swoosh) is bound to make those Air Force 1 fans happy. For those not feeling the large strap, laser etched design featuring a lion’s head (King James) and LBJ 23 is carved on to the leather. This is also Nike’s way of responding to the counterfeit shoes on the market. The design of the sole causes the shoe to slip when doing hard cutting and planting. The box has the laser etched design and is one of the best designed shoe boxes ever by Nike. Comfort is excellent with the exception of the tongue being a little too short and slides down during play. Finally, beware of cushioning softness over a long period of time. The Zoom Max Air seems to lose steam after prolonged wears even though it is excellent when brand new. Overall, $125 retail is actually quite reasonable and certainly recommended for any serious baller or Lebron fan.
Here are a few pics

I take all pics from google images but would like to give credit to all collectors pictues that I use and any websites information I borrow from.

My only pair haha

Look foward to see everybodys dunkmans/ oregons and svsm to make me a little jealous

pimp.gif

not a fan of the lebron line but this is my favorite. Will try to post pics here, I have some in my PC from "Bossing's" collection

pimp.gif

not a fan of the lebron line but this is my favorite. Will try to post pics here, I have some in my PC from "Bossing's" collection

One of my favourite LeBrons
pimp.gif

They were so comfortable, unfortunately I only had one pair (ASG's) that I beat up pretty bad and no longer fit me (not that they'd be wearable)

Still looking for the original black/red cw

One of my favourite LeBrons
pimp.gif

They were so comfortable, unfortunately I only had one pair (ASG's) that I beat up pretty bad and no longer fit me (not that they'd be wearable)

Still looking for the original black/red cw

Theses are the only shoes I own from the Lebron line(blk/red, blu/wht, B days) and the dopest Bball shoe of the last decade IMO.

Theses are the only shoes I own from the Lebron line(blk/red, blu/wht, B days) and the dopest Bball shoe of the last decade IMO.

Nice stuff everyone. Don't mind showing love for the ZL2 at all. Where are all the sample cats at??

Nice stuff everyone. Don't mind showing love for the ZL2 at all. Where are all the sample cats at??

nice lebrons everyone, i only have a pair of the white and Navy blue colorway.

never like this shoe at first.. but def love my navy colorway.

Back
Top Bottom