Lebron 6 and 7

how do these fit? feel and weigh? ive never held a pair of lebrons... could you describe to me how they feel on the foot?

i wear a 11.5 ang bought a 11.5 and they fit great for the right size, best shoe i have ever played in i think

i wear a size 13, but for basketball i always go down a half size to a 12.5. for both the lebron 6 and the 7, i went down to my normal 12.5 and the sizing wasperfect.

so i would say true to size, but if you are accustomed to wearing your normal size for basketball shoes then go a half size down.

lebron vi = true to size
lebron vii = half size down

I'm 5'10 and 175lbs. Both shoes are very light (I was surprised). Both are high off the ground even though the VI have Zoom Air. The VI have bettercushioning, the VII have better lock-down. That's basically the two in a nut shell.

To me the Lebron VI's have very soft cushioning due to the zoom in it and they also fit snug on the foot.

The VII's, as mentioned, do have great lockdown feel. The cushioning is still very good..just different. I find these shoes to be very stable andsupportive due to the air max 360 unit in them.

I like both alot..

i'm a bit confused here on the size. i guess it's based on an individual's feet. i'll have to go and try them today.

The Lebron VI is a great shoe, probably the closest thing we've seen to the Lebron II in the line.
The heel has a nice cushioned responsive feel from the double stacked Zoom Air and transitions well to the forefoot despite its "flat" look.
My only problem with the VI like some people mentioned, would be the fit. You really have to concentrate on lacing the shoe tight because of the uniqueD-shaped eyelets. Had the shoe used a wider-set internal lacing system or a ghilley lacing system the shoe would've been almost perfect. The cupsoleconstruction and the forefoot rand helps keeps the foot stable and on the footbed during cuts.

The Lebron VII really shines in fit and support especially at the ankle. Some people might have fit issues at the heel and I felt the shoe fit slightly wide atthe forefoot. Cushioning from the new 360 air bag was amazing once broken in. The shoe feels a bit more "together" than the VI. Although the LebronVII didnt have that zoom air "bounce" to it, some may prefer the impact protection and firm ride from the Air Max. Definitely personal preference butaround sept/october I was dealing with some tendonitis in my left knee. After using the Zoom Kobe IV and the Zoom Lebron VI, during those months, my kneecontinued to ache during and after play even with an achilles strap. But after I started to play in the Air Max Lebron VII, the tendonitis subsided. I go6'3, 220 so my body really appreciated the extra cushioning in the VII.

word. ive been playing in my 7s with some blue superfeet inserted and i have to say my legs have never felt better. after playing for hours my legs dont feeltired and they arent the least bit sore the following day.

ever since i injured my knee a couple years ago ive only been able to play back to back days in these and the air max 360 bb. i currently have a torn meniscusand it doesnt really bother me in these at all, so im extremely grateful for these shoes and i feel like they are worth every cent.

the traction and ankle support are amazing. the heel is too wide, but i went down a half size so theres no movement anyway. the heel to toe transition isexceptionally good and i feel like im not wearing shoes because theres absolutely no excess movement by my foot in the shoe. the shoes feel a little heavy inhand, but you dont notice it at all if sized correctly.

Back
Top Bottom