Lebron 9 Big Bang AND KD 4 Galaxy LEGIT CHECK!

Hey guys I had already posted a legit check on the kd's but I didn't get as many responses as I liked so please also help me on those and also these Big Bangs. I want to see if they're real before going into it. Thanks!
glasses.gif

Lebron 9:

Last edited:
You had like 3 or 4 people tell you the KD's were legit.  They are.  Trust me, I have a pair of them.

This is a picture of my pair (authentic): 

This is a picture of a fake pair that I just pulled from eBay just now: 

Just look at the KD on the heel and that will tell you if it's fake or not.  Also notice how the fakes have the label on the tongue.  That is incorrect, it should be on the side.

You had like 3 or 4 people tell you the KD's were legit.  They are.  Trust me, I have a pair of them.

This is a picture of my pair (authentic): 

This is a picture of a fake pair that I just pulled from eBay just now: 

Just look at the KD on the heel and that will tell you if it's fake or not.  Also notice how the fakes have the label on the tongue.  That is incorrect, it should be on the side.
Alright thank you. I just wanted to be sure because my homie just got scammed for some fakes not long ago. Thanks. So when it's stitched on it's legit?

Yes when it's stitched it's legit.  Plus the fakes will not have the reflective 3M on the strap and laces.  So when you see a picture of them taken with a flash on and the straps and laces light up, you're safe.

Good luck getting them, they're easily one of my favorite pairs and I wish I could wear them everyday 
laugh.gif

Yes when it's stitched it's legit.  Plus the fakes will not have the reflective 3M on the strap and laces.  So when you see a picture of them taken with a flash on and the straps and laces light up, you're safe.

Good luck getting them, they're easily one of my favorite pairs and I wish I could wear them everyday 
laugh.gif
Thanks homie! Do you think South beach 9's are a good trade for the kd's plus 40? I've been looking for them for a while that's why I want to jump on it. The soles aren't too bad right? Because my South Beaches are also quite yellow

Can't help you with trade specifics, I don't know anything about LeBrons really.  Galaxies are getting harder to find so if you're comfortable with the trade that's all that matters.

The soles on the Galaxies do look a little nasty but they've just been worn a lot and maybe they've never been cleaned.  No one will see the sole anyways when you wear them, right?  I wouldn't let the sole hold me back from getting a pair.  The sole and the tag are the only things that look bad on the shoe.  Everything else looks in pretty decent shape.

Can't help you with trade specifics, I don't know anything about LeBrons really.  Galaxies are getting harder to find so if you're comfortable with the trade that's all that matters.

The soles on the Galaxies do look a little nasty but they've just been worn a lot and maybe they've never been cleaned.  No one will see the sole anyways when you wear them, right?  I wouldn't let the sole hold me back from getting a pair.  The sole and the tag are the only things that look bad on the shoe.  Everything else looks in pretty decent shape.
Yeah I can tell there getting hard to find. I've been looking F O R E V E R ! Yeah I might go for it because I really do want these, and I'm not too bothered by the yellowed soles. Maybe I'll ask around and get other opinions on the trade. But thanks for your help bro. Hopefully it's nothing that's not too hard to clean up.

Sorry for bringing up such an old legit check but can someone please help me on the big bangs for authenticity? I might be getting them in a week and really want to know before I go into it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom