Lebron 9 MV's

Someone give me a check.  The z on zoom has a space in between the letter, also above the zoom there is alot of extra glue.  The tag inside has dates, which im not sure if it should have.  Also the zoom isnt it a straight line, it seems curved.  Also the pink lace holder looks a little off in size/position. Please and ty

Last edited:
those are legit what u worried about? only there is glue stain near the toe box that's common in nike shoes today. everything looks correct even look at the carbon fiber also legit (not just some cheap plastic material) and the box also correct. of course there is date production on shoe tag (it's been always like that for years)

lol, over here stressing hard!!!! after seeing all those replica videos on youtube.   Thanks you guys!!. also why does the grey space with the flywire look so much smaller then other peoples, i wear a 8 so maybe thats it..?  Also the lettering is positioned different on each shoe, see below.  Is that just a quality control mistake?

Btw im not a "bro" im a female lol 

Last edited:
those like misalign and everything looks like Nike QC problem (yup the QC nowadays are very bad indeed) and because the size of your pairs are 8.5 so it maybe if u compare with other bigger size of course will looks smaller. the so called very good replica of MV will easily spot on pink pull lockdown tab near laces (dark pink colour) and very visible flywire near toebox and the last one the fake box doesn't have hologram pattern on it :smokin

those like misalign and everything looks like Nike QC problem (yup the QC nowadays are very bad indeed) and because the size of your pairs are 8.5 so it maybe if u compare with other bigger size of course will looks smaller. the so called very good replica of MV will easily spot on pink pull lockdown tab near laces (dark pink colour) and very visible flywire near toebox and the last one the fake box doesn't have hologram pattern on it
smokin.gif
ok good to know, what do you mean by the pull lockdown tab?  The pink all over is really hot pink.  My first lebrons so im not familiar with the wordings

Also how do you tell the carbon fiber is not plastic?  lol should i really stop worrying? i trust your words

just take a look at theses pics you can see diff between fake and legit carbon fiber
LL

the pull lockdown tab are the area those laces go (pink area at 3rd photo)

just take a look at theses pics you can see diff between fake and legit carbon fiber

the pull lockdown tab are the area those laces go (pink area at 3rd photo)
lol ok thats a REALLY bad fake.  I notice what your talking about now with the CF, mine are like diagonal lines.  The money i gave to a reseller for these 
sick.gif
, i had to be sure.  THANKS AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom