LeBron 9 Summit Lake Hornets Vol. Release in Toronto?

Back at it again, trying to get these Summit Lakes, any word on if Toronto will get these and if so, when does the pre-order stage begin? Thanks.

I don't know what the hype on these, but to its own I guess.

Pre-order as usual will only be held by FL, not even sure if they're having one to begin with.

Unless these are "limited", I don't think these will have pre-order.

Also I haven't check how well the Swingman & Dunkman are selling and those are GR.

If those 2 are still on the shelves, I'm pretty sure these will be there as well.

Picked up both the SM and DM...seems they're selling moderately well, with popular sizes sold out throughout the city...dunno. Passing on the SLH's tho, OD on the Hornets CW.

Need to find a pair of Cannon's, ASAP.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Swingmans in the city?
Champs?
Champs in SQ1 has these.

Don't know what sizes are left, but saw them during the release day.

Originally Posted by jayem

I don't know what the hype on these, but to its own I guess.

Pre-order as usual will only be held by FL, not even sure if they're having one to begin with.

Unless these are "limited", I don't think these will have pre-order.

Also I haven't check how well the Swingman & Dunkman are selling and those are GR.

If those 2 are still on the shelves, I'm pretty sure these will be there as well.
Iight cool, I'll probably give them a call later next week just to see what's what.

There are plenty of SMs and DMs to go around. These were a regular GR, not limited at all. If SLH is a limited GR, ie. going to select retail locations then the hype'll be strong. Otherwise there'll be plenty to go around - it is an all purple sneaker after all.

Originally Posted by vood99

There are plenty of SMs and DMs to go around. These were a regular GR, not limited at all. If SLH is a limited GR, ie. going to select retail locations then the hype'll be strong. Otherwise there'll be plenty to go around - it is an all purple sneaker after all.
That's what I was trying to convey, if the pass 2 release were GR.

And are still available, expect SLH to do the same since they're going to be GR release also.

Hi all, "new" here (well I've had an account on here for a few months and I've posted on ISS since December with the same username but for some reason now I can finally post here).

Decided to pass on these and pick up the BHM KDs from a toronto seller for a pretty good price.

SLH is coming to Canada for sure, both FTL and Champs will get them so they will likely be an easy cop if you go on RD

Which Canadian retailers are getting these bad boys? Anyone know? And will we be getting the McFly/South Beach colourway, too?

Any and all info is much appreciated!

No word on the Mcfly cw and so far the only place I know of getting the elites (Home & Away CW's) is the Nike store on Robson in Vancouver

I'll post when I know more but someone here will likely know before I do

Good lookin' out, yo. Hopefully that means Nike T.O. gets 'em, too. You gotta follow their bs Twitter account for info. Weaksauce...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

How are in the Lebron 9 Elites gonna cost in Canada?
$300 plus 13% tax= $339
Is that the actual retail price or your prediction?

If it is, damn I might as well start saving now. lol

My dude at Sport Check saw the sku in their system since October I think?
$299 is what he said, doubt it changed.
A $50 difference is in line with other releases; ie. LBJ 9=$175 US, $220 CAD
For what it's worth......

My dude at Sport Check saw the sku in their system since October I think?
$299 is what he said, doubt it changed.
A $50 difference is in line with other releases; ie. LBJ 9=$175 US, $220 CAD
For what it's worth......
You weren't kidding huh.

Thanks for sharing the info as always.

Like the subject sez, Livestock had them on Friday (April 13th) for those who're interested...

Back
Top Bottom