Lebron and his "posse"

safe space a new term the conservative agenda is pushing?

y'all keep saying it like its 1st grade.

You're like the physical embodiment of the Fools Thinking They Doing it Thread. :smh: :lol:

says da walking safe space...need a therapy dog? :lol:

Dude I'm not gonna fall for you baiting again. I know I can easily write a paragraph about personal stuff, get reps, and make people laugh at you.

I don't want to sink to that level anymore, because I said some **** I regret, and I don't see Meth in my PMs after you report me.

So troll away Edwin, you're not gonna get me caught up this time.

It's sad because even after selling his soul, buddy still just another tier above broke 30+ y/o that'll never be able to leave NYC :lol:

Last edited:
Phil should just keep his mouth shut and focus on the Knicks winning

At the same time lebron as usual is being over sensitive.

This is all on Phil. He took shots at LeBron and the Heat organization. This is how slick Phil is, he stated LeBron wanted to stay an extra night in Cleveland and LeBron wants his way. What he left out was the next day was Thanksgiving and LeBron wanted to have dinner at his house with his teammates.

I don't think his comments were racist but they were dismissive. 

So you dudes gonna keep skipping past Phil saying blacks lack the intellect to pick up complex systems ?

Nah let's just focus on "posse" right? Makes it easier to play dumb

So you dudes gonna keep skipping past Phil saying blacks lack the intellect to pick up complex systems ?

Nah let's just focus on "posse" right? Makes it easier to play dumb

Phil didn't say that though. And after winning 11 rings with his star player(s) being black and the focus of his triangle he wouldn't even believe it even if it came out his own mouth.

Phil didn't say that though. And after winning 11 rings with his star player(s) being black and the focus of his triangle he wouldn't even believe it even if it came out his own mouth.

He said it.

Grow up.

Coaching basketball games doesn't give dude a pass for saying blatantly racist ****.

isn't that what a "posse" is? just another word for a group of friends? it's not like he used it out of context...

I'm hesitant to believe that claim, knowing that Phil has said on many occassions that one player on his most successful team learned and executed that system faster than the entire squad, including his star player. That player is Dennis Rodman, who also happens to be black.

Believe what you want scoop jackson wrote the article, i've quoted it in here, it's been linked to in the nba thread, google it.

It's always intriguing to see people rush to claim someone is not racist because they utilized the talent or ability of a black person to achieve success.

It's not about Phil being a racists. You not myself nor anyone outside of Phil can make that claim.

The point was the context and being dismissive.

There is a racial COMPONENT ..

But it's not all about race... And not one person said it is.

I'm not understanding it though. What is that quote emplying in terms of Phil being...anything? Does anybody remember how much attention Lebron got when he first got in the league. No body knows the Hummer story from him in HS? Phil just pointing out that the NBA lifestyle wasn't healthy for dude at that age and he could grow into an emotionally fragile adult....

Phil saw the future.

Last edited:
In October 1999, these words came out of his mouth:

"I don't mean to say [that] as a snide remark toward a certain population in our society, but they have a limitation of their attention span, a lot of it probably due to too much rap music going in their ears and coming out their being."

OK. Let that one slide. Chalk it up as generational hate. Cultural Alzheimer's.

Then…

In October 2005, these words came out of his mouth:

"I think it's important that the players take their end of it, get out of the prison garb and the thuggery aspect of basketball that has come along with hip-hop music in the last seven or eight years."

I'm not understanding it though. What is that quote emplying in terms of Phil being...anything? Does anybody remember how much attention Lebron got when he first got in the league. No body knows the Hummer story from him in HS? Phil just pointing out that the NBA lifestyle wasn't healthy for dude at that age and he could grow into an emotionally fragile adult....

Phil saw the future.

You sure about that?

What? If the quote is true(what @Fantastic4our  posted), he was absolutely wrong in this case.

Last edited:
Lebron is the most emotionally stable athlete of our generation tho

We all have to wake up to the same lives we were living yesterday and he's still gonna continue to do what he wants lol

In October 1999, these words came out of his mouth:

"I don't mean to say [that] as a snide remark toward a certain population in our society, but they have a limitation of their attention span, a lot of it probably due to too much rap music going in their ears and coming out their being."

OK. Let that one slide. Chalk it up as generational hate. Cultural Alzheimer's.

Then…

In October 2005, these words came out of his mouth:

"I think it's important that the players take their end of it, get out of the prison garb and the thuggery aspect of basketball that has come along with hip-hop music in the last seven or eight years."

Now these quotes have a racial undertone to them. But Phil is an old white guy that had was coaching a sport that's about 90% black. The cultural differences for him especially in the late 90's early 2000's where hip hop culture wasn't only embedded in basketball but was beginning to become popular culture was probably something he was having a problem with. He's an old school dude. I've heard older black guys talk like this. Not excusing Phil for the comments though that's definitely eye opening.

You sure about that?

I've gone from Lebron fan, to Lebron hater to Lebron super fan. I'll be the first to acknowledge Lebron is a *****

What? If the quote is true(what @Fantastic4our
 posted), he was absolutely wrong in this case.

Lebron being a self sufficient human being was gonna happen when he's been worth millions before he was able to legally drink but mentally? Was Phil wrong?

Back
Top Bottom