LeBron and Wade on the break Appreciation

Who else jumped out of their seat yesterday when Wade threw that lob with Pryzbilla under the basket?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......it really is a polarizing issue with these two. either you love them or you hate them.
laugh.gif

.....the only thing the haters have to hold onto in the 'no ring' thing. once they get one, then what?
Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by DubA169

It's very impressive. But I hate them

X2.

- Ooooo, and your a Bulls fan too. aw man, its only going to get worse. i feel for you come this years playoffs....

That they had to join forces in order to win... but why didnt ppl say this when shaq joined la. or kareem joining the lakers, or when wilt and elgin baylor joined west on the lakers... 

And its funny how ppl knock players like love, ellis etc for being big time players and putting up big numbers on bad teams/teams without another allstar/superstar.. yet lebron has done it on a team by himself, and his numbers have actually improved since being pitted with two other allstars/superstars.. so what gives?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......it really is a polarizing issue with these two. either you love them or you hate them.
laugh.gif

.....the only thing the haters have to hold onto in the 'no ring' thing. once they get one, then what?
Exactly. 

It's an "all in" type thing with them.  Either they win it all and you tell all the "haters" to eff off, or they lose and you gotta take the trash talking like last year.

These dudes never hurt my feelings so IDGAF if they're killing it or not... But they are, and its
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat This is some all time stuff were watching.

easy. they protecting heir husband Kobe. they were apparently with him shooting in the gym

I can't believe people are comparing D. Wade and Lebron to Jordan and Pippen in this situation.

I can't believe I'm starting to agree with it.

Originally Posted by TransAm

I can't believe people are comparing D. Wade and Lebron to Jordan and Pippen in this situation.

i mean outside of the defensive standpoint and its not like a big gap lebron and pippen are pretty similiar, although id edge lebron on the court vision and passing ability. and ive yet in all his career seen anyone put the clamps on dwade. Am i saying dwade>jordan and lebron>pippen no... but its alot closer then what ppl will give credit for esp seeing theres a higher level of competition at those positions then there was in mj and pippens prime years. And besides that whens the last time you had 2 dominant players at the wing position like this outside of mj and pippen.

From a defender's standpoint....this duo must be the hardest to stop on a fast break, possibly in NBA history.

LeBron is the size of Karl Malone....both have a history of huge dunks / force / etc.. and their timing on alley-oops, etc is just perfect.

I wish Kobe had a running mate
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

From a defender's standpoint....this duo must be the hardest to stop on a fast break, possibly in NBA history.

LeBron is the size of Karl Malone....both have a history of huge dunks / force / etc.. and their timing on alley-oops, etc is just perfect.

frown.gif

i would agree as menacing as mj was... lebron comming full steam to the lane... you gtf out the way period. id take my chances tryin to stop mj on a fastbreak over standing infron of lbj. and its not like dwade is a slouch either. ppl moved from jordan because of the shame/embarrass factor, with lbj you move out the way for fear of getting run over/getting hurt.

and with kobe just watching how he plays, i couldnt imagine him having a dominate wingman; its just hes to much of a one on one iso player, and cant see him having a 2 man game outside of a bigman, in which they wouldnt be working/playing in his area

Originally Posted by LDJ

i mean outside of the defensive standpoint and its not like a big gap lebron and pippen are pretty similiar, although id edge lebron on the court vision and passing ability. and ive yet in all his career seen anyone put the clamps on dwade. Am i saying dwade>jordan and lebron>pippen no... but its alot closer then what ppl will give credit for esp seeing theres a higher level of competition at those positions then there was in mj and pippens prime years. And besides that whens the last time you had 2 dominant players at the wing position like this outside of mj and pippen.

I can't deny it's alot closer than what I want to admit either. I'd easily take Lebron/Wade over anyone else playing right now as a tandem

laugh.gif
 @ only 2 pages......

....the hate is strong.

dont matter...

miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

I can't deny it's alot closer than what I want to admit either. I'd easily take Lebron/Wade over anyone else playing right now as a tandem

ppl said i was crazy for saying so but still lebron/dwade in the days of the 80's 90's would dominate. True the game was more physical, but the players werent as physical (in terms of size) as players of today... I mean i like the cedric ceballos's, the mitch richmonds, the glen robinsons etc... but i cant see them even having a fighting chance against lebron. I mean he is faster, stronger, bigger, than a good 90% of any of those players in that era.

When you think about it he is playing weight/size of karl malone.. yet he is obviously quicker/faster and even stronger. And dwade isnt exactly a frail dude either... I mean he is in the same position. outside of height. he is bigger/stronger/quicker/faster then a majority of those players of that era. I mean i like players like allan houston, but he aint backing down dwade. dale curry cant post up dwade, even if they tried the physical bball they would come up short. In fact one could argue that playing physical would be at a disadvantage for older players.

Very much appreciated,one of the most exciting things in Basketball is seeing both of them on the break
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

frown.gif

i would agree as menacing as mj was... lebron comming full steam to the lane... you gtf out the way period. id take my chances tryin to stop mj on a fastbreak over standing infron of lbj. and its not like dwade is a slouch either. ppl moved from jordan because of the shame/embarrass factor, with lbj you move out the way for fear of getting run over/getting hurt.

and with kobe just watching how he plays, i couldnt imagine him having a dominate wingman; its just hes to much of a one on one iso player, and cant see him having a 2 man game outside of a bigman, in which they wouldnt be working/playing in his area
agreed. it's lebrons frame + speed that makes him a nightmare.

3 pages, lol. No matter what these two do people will find some way to mix the truth in favor of someone else. Jordan and Pippen were the best tandem to ever do it but what we're witnessing right now between the Heat and OKC's respective duos is history in the making. 

Appreciated

I wish John Wall wasn't running solo fast breaks on his own
30t6p3b.gif

Let's not forget about Blake Griffin, once he leaks out everyone parts like the red sea as well

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Appreciated

I wish John Wall wasn't running solo fast breaks on his own
30t6p3b.gif

Let's not forget about Blake Griffin, once he leaks out everyone parts like the red sea as well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Imagine John Wall with some running partners like LeBron or Wade 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Sure both are great but Lebron is a guy who likes to defer to his team maters more before anything, more of an over-sized more athletic Magic Johnson, but those two have not won a single ring while MJ/Pip have won 6 (with MJ being one of the greatest closers ever).....its not a close gap.
If you're just speaking from a skills standpoint, its somewhat close, but give me MJ/Pip anyday especially with them closing a playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom