LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

LOL HAVE FUN HATING FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE WESTERN CONFERENCE.

SOMEONE UPDATE THE THREAD TITLE TO READ LEBRON HATERS ONLY.

DID U GUYS SEE THEY INTERVIEWED ONE OF THE FANS WHO WAS BURNING HIS JERSEY AFTER THE DECISION.

THEY ASKED WHAT HAPPENS IF BRON COMES HOME TO CLE.

DUDE SAYS WELP I'D BUY A NEW JERSEY

arrangements being made for the heat/riley/wade

Last edited:
Another cowardly move.

Kyrie + Wiggins + Lebron + potentially Klove is a much better team than Bosh, kneeless Wade, what's left of Granger + Lebron.

If he had any balls, he would have stayed with what's left of the Heat and wait for them to make moves.

:lol: ...now time to focus on Bron's future failures with the Cavs :pimp:
That cavs team can't even beat okc let alone spurs so I'm not worried about them winning ****. But heat fans make this all worth it man this **** is hilarious

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:

This is the greatest day ever.

It's now GUARANTEED he will never be in the same area code as Jordan.

I don't think the man can even go to the state of Florida without being shot at.

This is just too good.....PRICELESS.

SPURS VS CAVS NBA FINALS 2015

Spurs win by record margin in 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland
embarassed.gif
If there was another team that had just won the draft lottery three times in four years and had the space Cleveland had he would've been headed there instead. It just so happened to be his hometown Cavs.

I have ZERO respect for dude now, after Gilbert just pissed on him and never took back one word. Dudes goes back to play for that clown thats lame as hell. Hope he have fun at home, besides it doesnt matter if the cavs win a chip. They are just happy to have him there and the are all comfy cause he came back to them.

I have ZERO respect for dude now, after Gilbert just pissed on him and never took back one word. Dudes goes back to play for that clown thats lame as hell. Hope he have fun at home, besides it doesnt matter if the cavs win a chip. They are just happy to have him there and the are all comfy cause he came back to them.

So because Gilbert does not come out and publicly apologize you assume no apology was given in there face to face meeting?

If you feel this way then Im sure you have no respect for any player that suits up in a Clippers uniform either huh? OR Doc Rivers for that matter

I never had respect for Lebron, since that first Nike commercial. He just played for my time so I cut for him by default.

Now that hes gone, **** em.

Back
Top Bottom