LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Dude said "He ain't storm Normandy."

roll.gif

laugh.gif

After Lebron gets washed tomorrow this thread will no longer need to exist. Lebron is a loser. Hater threads should be for winners that people hate. In order to have haters you have to be doing something right. Lebby won't need a hater thread because he's washed..

After Lebron gets washed tomorrow this thread will no longer need to exist. Lebron is a loser. Hater threads should be for winners that people hate. In order to have haters you have to be doing something right. Lebby won't need a hater thread because he's washed..
AlonzoMourning.gif

When asked about the Phil Jackson quote (being possessed like Michael Jordan and taking the game over) on Tuesday:

" I don't even know what that means...I am who I am"

:smh:

Yeah *****, you a *****.

Last edited:
Of course he doesn't know what that means [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

this
:rofl:

I hope he's not on the Olympic squad this year :smh:
He will, the only place he would be able to win.

When asked about the Phil Jackson quote (being possessed like Michael Jordan and taking the game over) on Tuesday:

Yeah *****, you a *****.
I actually believe LeBum, he doesn't know what's a winning mentality and doesn't have that killer, take over game type of mindset.

Phil might as well be talking Chinese to this bum.

this
:rofl:

I hope he's not on the Olympic squad this year :smh:
He will, the only place he would be able to win.

Yeah *****, you a *****.
I actually believe LeBum, he doesn't know what's a winning mentality and doesn't have that killer, take over game type of mindset.

Phil might as well be talking Chinese to this bum.

Reporter should have followed up with that exact question. " you don't know what it means to have a winning mentality? Thank you that'll be all" :rofl:

Love out too :D

More excuses for them to use when they lose.

Side not who is that chick up in the gif up above shaking her ***?

After Lebron gets washed tomorrow this thread will no longer need to exist. Lebron is a loser. Hater threads should be for winners that people hate. In order to have haters you have to be doing something right. Lebroom won't need a hater thread because he's washed..

Fixed

Love being out increases their chances of winning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom