Lebron III Sizing Question

so in the LBJ III's i wear a sz 13 but i found a pair online i wanted to buy but their a 12.5 and obviously i cant try them on. does anyone know if they run tru-to-size ? or is thier THAT much of a difference between a 12.5 & 13 ? just lookin for some advice before i do anything. Thanks in Advance

each size is half a cm. if 13s are not super tight on you, they'll fit. just don't use them for balling or you'll get lots of blisters.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

I always felt like all the numbered LeBrons other than the IV ran small.....especially the 2. In all of my 3's I went either a half size or a full size up in them if they had a leather toe like most of them do. The only pairs I was able to get in my actual size were the Birthdays and the Black/Golds because they both had suede toeboxs and gave the shoe a roomier feel.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Quote:
each size is half a cm. if 13s are not super tight on you, they'll fit. just don't use them for balling or you'll get lots of blisters

their no where near tight,its not that my feet are Long enough for a 13 i just have Wide feet so a 13 is what fits. but i got maybe a 1/2 inch...3/4 of a inch worth of room in them. i like its enough room for my feet to move around in them a lil bit. but not loose enough for them to go everywhere while im hoopin in them if that makes sense. would you recommend buying them a in a 12.5 or no ?

judging from what you wrote, i think you'll be fine.

half a size is a very tiny difference - and since you have a little room in the 13s, then 12.5 isn't that far off.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

NO, feet stretches through out the day so a 12.5 would be uncomfortable for you at night.

I don't care if it's a size too small, as quoted above, your feet will swell throughout the day and if you plan on playing in them, ditto again. Rule of thumb, you can't go wrong a half size up. You wear a 13, stick with a 13 or 13.5
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

The shoes are very true to size, i'm a true size 10, and have regular feet, ie not wide, and i could not go half a size down in these kicks, the 9.5 felt too uncomfortable, i would definately look for your true size in my opinion.

went half size up on mine. the toebox felt too snug if i went with my size.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Back
Top Bottom