LeBron is officially the greatest of this generation..vol. Space Jam 2 is here

Attachments

• 7D3C0646-B6FA-4F89-9E47-195B815ECAF9.gif
    7D3C0646-B6FA-4F89-9E47-195B815ECAF9.gif
    196.8 KB · Views: 7
It's going to be half animation and won't cost a lot of $ to hire actors/actresses. They're probably going to produce this movie for less than Scarlett Johansson was being paid for that dud of a movie that was Ghost in the Shell. I'm also assuming they'll be making toys as well, which is a huge industry itself, so I'd bet it'll make some sort of profit. I don't think anyone is expecting a blockbuster hit just because Coogler and Bron are involved.

Another thing to note, if cats were streaming movies back in the 90s like they are now, the original Space Jam wouldn't have made what it did. Bron might even mess around and turn this into an animated series afterward and sell it to Netflix. It could be a combination of The LeBrons and Looney Toons, kids would stream the heck out of that.

Will the young cats this movie being marketed for even care about him? They'll probably get Jack Black to fill in that role. I see Kevin Hart finding his way into this movie too, for some reason:lol:

Good point, but is this joint a kids movie? Are kids even into Looney Toons/Tunes?

If Uncle Drew can sell tickets then a Space Jam remake, if done properly should be successful.

The real question is if they can get MJ to make an appearance....

ESPN's Dave McMenamin reported Wednesday that there have been discussions about bringing Jordan on board, but that his "level of involvement is to be determined." McMenamin also noted that "Space Jam 2" isn't considered a sequel.

Back
Top Bottom