Lebron IV sizing

Whats up NT? I just need some opinions on this sneaker. I'm a size 11. I wear a size 10.5 in the jordan VI's. Do the lebron IV's run big? True to size? Let me know. I can only find size 10.5 in the pair that I want. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

i never had the opportunity of getting a pair myself but everybody i've talked to says the same thing...go half size down.
i've even heard that you could go a full size down for a comfortably snug fit while you play. is this true?

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

go half size down...toe box has so much room.

At first they feel really tight. After wearing them for a while they feel very loose in the toe box
ohwell.gif

my iv was too big for me. i wear a size 9 for the vii. the vii also runs big. you guys think i will be able to wear a 9 in the iv's?

if you have a large foot then they are a good fit, but if you have a narrow foot then they are about an half size big. my true size is 7.5 and they are not a snug fit but not loose either. i can't go half size down cause then i'll be going into kids sizes and kid shoes suck. its better to have them fitted before buying and staying with your true size. they are a bulky looking shoe though.

i could go half size down except that i will be in kids sizes which means the quality of the material is goin to be nowhere near as good nor the zoom bag as well made as the mens size.

Originally Posted by sneakerfiend1221

i could go half size down except that i will be in kids sizes which means the quality of the material is goin to be nowhere near as good nor the zoom bag as well made as the mens size.

Maybe stick with your true size, and double socks?

If I go half size up when the true size is a lil too large, then I'll look like Ronald McDonald playing basketball only without the makeup and costume.

Originally Posted by sneakerfiend1221

If I go half size up when the true size is a lil too large, then I'll look like Ronald McDonald playing basketball only without the makeup and costume.
that's one reason why i'm getting rid of my old one and trying to get a new pair!

Do these fit the same as the foamposite ones?

I'm a 10.5, but for the foams I got an 11.

Thanks.

im a true 9.5 but wear a 9 in these

for comparison...I wear 9.5 in Lebron VI and VII, and a 10 in Lebron VIII

Back
Top Bottom