LeBron IV sizing

I'm looking for new court kicks yesterday and come across a pair of LBJ IV's in size 11. I'm a perfect size 12.5, but usually end up getting 13s because of limited availability on 12.5. I have to jam my foot into the shoe just to get it on. A size 11 will never fit. However, once the shoe was on my foot, I laced it up, punched down the strap, and started walking around, I realized the shoe feels great.

It's very snug in the front, but my shoe size is 12.5 because of a large big toe. The rest of my foot is a size 11. So my big toe is a little snug, but as I start jogging around, cutting, and jumping, the feel starts to settle in and it is very comfortable.

I'll give them a gamespeed tomorrow morning.

Anyone else have comments on LBJ IV sizing?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

i wear a 15 in most everything, 14 in these, and they feel greal. just make sure your not overlooking discomfort because you can almost fit them. id go with 11.5 if i were you

I missed out on the LBJIV $49.99 special pricing. I didn't pick them up because they were out of size 13. I wish I had tried on these shoes earlier. They had 12s and 11.5s then.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

After running around in size 11s for 3 hours my feet were all torn up. I probably should try a size 12, maybe an 11.5 would work. I'll give them one more run this weekend before i try and swap.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

anyone else can help with the sizing? im about to get a pair, and i dont know if i should stay with my regular size or go down a size. any more help?
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

length-wise they are huge for me. 10 is my regular size, i got the west coasts in a 9.5 and they fit pretty good but there was still a little too much room up front so i got my blacks and remixes in a 9 and that works best for me.

im a size 9 ... i always by my shoes a 1/2 bigger, and i always wear 2 socks... more spaces and comfort all around....
i have the blk white and red joints in a size 9 1/2... best ballin kix i played with in my life...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i wear a size 9 in jordans, what size should i get in the lebron 4's? thanks.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Back
Top Bottom