Lebron James and the Cavs in LA Tuesday 3/10.

Hi NT'ers,

Tuesday, March 10th the Los Angeles Clippers will be hosting Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavs here at STAPLES center. I work for the Clippers and I wantedto extend my discounted price for selected sections of the arena. Click on the link below for a great offer:

https://oss.ticketmaster....s&o=6054700&g=147

Promo code: CLIPPERS

If you are interested in any other games or locations please feel free to call me at 213 765 0597 or email me at vyee@clippers.com

Thanks again!

Victor

Call me for better locations, we just released some more that will not be on the link.

Regular price for Cleveland based on League variable pricing is $80 in the 200's, not to mention the $8.50 service charge. I would not offer anythingthat wasn't a deal. In addition, for other games in this locations face value is still $68. Take a look at Ticketmaster.com and you'll see.

Are there any tickets left in the lower level? I clicked your link, and the only section left was in the 300s.....

I'll be there.

Got 2 VIP tickets + parking for free - thanks to my employer. I know its the clippers, but couldn't pass up a chance to see Lebron
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom