LeBron James doesn't expect MVP in '11

MIAMI -- LeBron James isn't expecting to win a third Most Valuable Player Award this season and he's not expecting to pass the honor to teammate Dwyane Wade, either.

When we decided to come together our Most Valuable Player chances kind of went out the window.

MIAMI -- LeBron James isn't expecting to win a third Most Valuable Player Award this season and he's not expecting to pass the honor to teammate Dwyane Wade, either.

When we decided to come together our Most Valuable Player chances kind of went out the window.

WHat ever happened to an official lebron thread?

I can just sit on ESPN.com all day if i wanna read every article ever posted about him...

I can just sit on ESPN.com all day if i wanna read every article ever posted about him...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Truth.  There should be an official thread so we can stop crapping up the forum with this garbage.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Truth.  There should be an official thread so we can stop crapping up the forum with this garbage.

I didn't realize he expected the MVP on Jan 1st of 2009 and 2010. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I didn't realize he expected the MVP on Jan 1st of 2009 and 2010. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

goin to Miami ruined his legacy...there goes MVPs, Scoring titles, maybe not Hall of Fame but he can't considered a Bird, MJ, Magic, Dr. J..no more he's Stockton, Pippen type

goin to Miami ruined his legacy...there goes MVPs, Scoring titles, maybe not Hall of Fame but he can't considered a Bird, MJ, Magic, Dr. J..no more he's Stockton, Pippen type

who cares what lebron says
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

I agreed with you up until then... Stockton is Arguably the Best PG of all time. Definately top 3.

I agreed with you up until then... Stockton is Arguably the Best PG of all time. Definately top 3.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

no argument here...but Malone was the Sidekick? just curious.

Back
Top Bottom