***LEBRON JAMES EXCLUSIVE KICKS POST - PART II***

Don Magic Juan would be so happy if he saw the SVSM PE those are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
my favorites are the 2k3 green and gold colorways are just :smokin
smokin.gif
nike should make them GR
Kanye is as important as Michael Jordan was to the nba when he was scoring Raulph Lauren was boring before i wore him-Kanye West

BKALS, why shut your own post down before anybody can post in it!?! Nice stuff, i bet your collection is uncomprehensible in most peoples eyes. i love posts like these.
YOUR MOM DOES TOO,BUT I AIN'T COMPLAININ!

^ Check the Oregon Summit article in 'The Life' on Sole Collector.com if you want to see Jason Petrie's feet.... :wink:
wink.gif

[/center]

BK:

Nice stuff homie. My guy found one of the "limited" LB2's but is working on the rest of 'em. Props on getting 'em. There's now 2 people who own the Dunkmans so it's looking good that stuff is leaking out. :D
happy.gif

You been hush-hush lately about this stuff ... what's up with that? :frown:
frown.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Hey Dill!
Guess I've been laying low waiting to post up a few of my pickups instead of one at a time.
B

Quote:
There's a lot more then that.

Not that I know of. I know more people own them, but I don't who those people are, so they wouldn't be included in the two people who I know own them. :b
tongue.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Hey B- Good Stuff...

How can one man Open a Post and Shut it down? I was thinking the same thing.

I am in the Land of Oz right now....hope I can see some of that good stuff.

Holla
[/b][/b]

I was at work yesterday and a dude came in with Dunkmans... :wow:
eek.gif
...worked in Hoops Dept. of course but I didn't catch his name.
[/center]

Thanks for all of the great comments guys! I might have a surprise or 2 in the next couple of days. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Nice pic chewy. Looks as if all the "new" Lebron 2's are leaking. Still not in my price range, but oh well ... props on the nice picture. Looks hot.

babydill.
[/b]​

Dunkmans are very sick wished that I owned a pair :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Do you all think that they would've sold the best if they'd have been a gr?
[/i]​

bkals, u gotta lebrons brother or something to get stuff like that...especially the dunkmans & the sandals
eek.gif
!!! those are pure FIRE!!!!
Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

I dont think any player is ever going to have as many PE's as Lebron does. Sheesh.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
I want ur air revolutions and flight huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Back
Top Bottom