Lebron James has no moves

Yeah. Let's keep nit picking Lebron's game so we can finally say he sucks and Kobe is the undisputed best.

pimp.gif

yooo, I been said this, he has alotta speed but he has no head n shoulder moves and no shake to him. he can go rite, stop, fake left, go back rite in the samemotion
its really a small thing but I peeped that too

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

When lebron is being gaurded on the perimeter, dude just go back and forth with the ball, all he do is try to beat you to the hoop which works, until a team that can trap good, lock him down. For the most part all he do is drop his shoulder and charge right in, he really can't slash through the defense like Kobe which is why I think it's the only reason Kobe is better oh and Kobe's shot
indifferent.gif

2282984704_19b1aca63a.jpg

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

this thread definitely didnt fail. all the D riders think it failed but it didnt. his lack of moves is one of the many reasons why this guy will never be the greatest BASKETBALL player ever. he might be the greatest athlete to touch a basketball but thats as far as it goes
It's not what he said.
It's the thinly veiled Kobe comparison. (For me at least)

Dude could have just said:

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

When lebron is being gaurded on the perimeter, dude just go back and forth with the ball, all he do is try to beat you to the hoop which works, until a team that can trap good, lock him down. For the most part all he do is drop his shoulder and charge right in, he really can't slash through the defense like Kobe which is why I think it's the only reason Kobe is better oh and Kobe's shot

And even if he ended right there, to say LeBron can't slash through a defense is worthy of a
indifferent.gif

This has been said before. Wheres that article where that one guy was saying that Kobe has skills and Lebron is just talented.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Oj mayo > Kobe.

roll.gif
whats funny
nerd.gif
that *#%*!@* comment

Derrick Rose>Brandon Jennings> OJ Mayo

Slava Medvedenko>Derrick Rose>Brandon Jennings> OJ Mayo
I swear, even when we are half joking NT is a bunch of habitual line crossers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Change the title to "This thread has no potential"

Walter Hermann > Kobe > LeBron

More like

I don't like lebron for some reason, I like kobe so I had to throw him in another lebron thread and pretty much I want this thread to fail...

And it has.

/thread

I added the Kobe reference in it, because Kobe is the best and lebron is not far behind him. I like lebron he just pissed me off with that back and forth crap,that's why they lost last night he couldn't get to the hoop, and they couldn't stop points in the paint. If you're going to be the best, thenyou have to the all around package if not you will get shut down, like he did last night against the celtics. If he actually had moves then they would of wonthe game, but he only 24 I'm sure he will get some soon

When it takes getting to the second page before we find the source and appropriate context for your opinion:

that's why they lost last night

it isn't a good thread.

Please add this post to an appropriate topic, like the game thread.

Back
Top Bottom