LeBron James - Nike Ring Commercial

its a great commercial because it shows that lebron went thru ALOT to finally get that ring b.....

Dope. My mans finally got that gold. Now the lames can go have a sit.

Course somebody is gonna come in here and start comparing.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its a great commercial because it shows that lebron went thru ALOT to finally get that ring b.....

Wow ninjahood, I couldn't pick that up from the commercial. Thanks! If there's anything else you noticed, please share!!

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Wow ninjahood, I couldn't pick that up from the commercial. Thanks! If there's anything else you noticed, please share!!
Unnecessary roughness, apologize to Ninja

You dudes kill me, bron is good no doubt, but he's the number one overrated player in the league, you sack chasers got his children swimming through all of your orifices it's disgusting, I seriously think he wouldn't get as much flack if people didn't give him too much credit/praise, if I was new to basketball I would think this dude had 15 rings and every season he won 80 games, I'm happy for him but you guys are turnin it up from 93 to rocket fuel

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Unnecessary roughness, apologize to Ninja
Hop off Ninja's D. I'm pretty sure a bunch of simples on this forum would have picked up the message.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

You dudes kill me, bron is good no doubt, but he's the number one overrated player in the league, you sack chasers got his children swimming through all of your orifices it's disgusting, I seriously think he wouldn't get as much flack if people didn't give him too much credit/praise, if I was new to basketball I would think this dude had 15 rings and every season he won 80 games, I'm happy for him but you guys are turnin it up from 93 to rocket fuel

laugh.gif
yea you mad, have a seat sir.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Does it mean more than a WWE championship belt?

No

Dude please shut up and go find a Ron Paul lie to spread

More personal attacks.
smokin.gif

Awww the NBA is setup, boo hoo

yep, even thought I was rooting against them this entire playoff they deserve it

Very dope...Brons journey with Marvin playing in the background. Airing the commercial as soon as the game is over. Nike marketing is always on point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

laugh.gif
yea you mad, have a seat sir.

So he's the best ever? Money gets ONE ring and now he's a bball god, this guy is bigger than MJ

213rec1.png

laugh.gif
 where in this thread does ANYONE say he's the best ever!?? lmao the hate is strong with this one fellas

Back
Top Bottom