Lebron James Vol. Reaching or no?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Lebron probably did that because the whole arena was saying Cleveland sucks.

I hate the Laker's, but I really don't understand the hate toward #24, besides the fact that he is nice.

Lebron on the other hand gives you plenty of reasons to dislike him.

Your joking right?

Kobe vs. Shaq  (people say Kobe broke up the Lakers)
Kobe in Colorado (rape case, cheating on wife)
Kobe's elbows  (Chris Childs, Matt Barnes, Raja Bell incidents)
Kobe emulating MJ's game.  (sticking tongue out, his jumping with the fist pump,etc, etc)

There's a reason he got booed at the All Star game in Philly.  They tried to blame it on Philly when most of the people at the All Star game aren't from here. 

You obviously dont, either, watch basketball or know anything about basketball. Kobe did NOT break up the Lakers, multiple reasons why shaq left( PJAX getting fired,etc). Kobe did not rape that woman, however, he did cheat. Kobe elbows? What basketball player doesnt throw elbows, *+#*. Kobe emulating MJ? This topic is like beating a dead horse.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bron just acting like a Diva, nothing new
How is he acting like a diva?
laugh.gif

He took off his warm-ups and walked on the court ready to play.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

This wasn't rude at all, stuff like this happens all the time in sports with towel boys, water boys, bat boys, ball boys etc. Like someone else said the last thing in your mind at that point is to be courteous.

Originally Posted by DubA169

people still need to ask WHY lebron gets hate?

really?

the fact that he's stuffed down our throats even though he never won a ring. the pseudo science BS about him. the whole "chosen one" shtick bothers many people, how he looked when his boy dwade won the MVP in the all star game, the way he didn't shake dwights hand and walked off like a !!%*#, same thing when melo popped one in his eye this year

*takes breath*

the constant slurping of new york city, the nyc specific shoes, the time that he wore sneakers that literally said "NEW YORK" on them, the way that he claims Akron over CLE and toys with cavs fans, changing his number to #6 to respect MJ while taking a crap on bill russell and Dr. J, the dancing and all the garbage. the arrogance to say he can win the scoring title any year he wants, the confiscation of the tape dunking on him

I don't care about half of those^ but it's very clear why he gets the hate.

that doesnt make any sense my man. So I'm supposed to HATE Brett Favre? because in your theory I should considering he didn't get a ring but was highly publicized. U act like he can control how publicized he is.
laugh.gif
how did he look when Wade won? Did I miss that one? Not shaking hands was a jerk move, I agree. But like i think memphis said a while back, it shows he cares about winning. I mean for christ sake why is it neccessary to shake someones hand after they kick your +@$? I know it had to be demoralizing for him. Did anyone catch the end of the Magic/Bobcats game one? dudes were $+!$%@! hugging and dapping each other so much I thought I was watching Pacquiao and Cotto again.

As far as the NY shoes thats all Nike dude. He's marketing to the biggest city in the world because thats good business. Name one athelete/artist that doesn't put on for the empire state...

Akron was where he was raised so u know he's gotta show love to a place 30 min. away where he was born and raised. but when has he ever showed preference of Akron over Cleveland?

As far as the number change Bill Russell? Dr. J? WAY before his time. historically maybe he should recognize at least Russell, but i think thats a catch 22. If he woulda said he wanted the number 1 you would have griped because of penny or the arrogance of Choosen 1, if he choose 91 haters would say respect the RODMAN LEGACY.

the only reason I choose to defend Lebron when I see the hate is unwarranted, is because I see a young black male that came from NOTHING. his mother struggled with addiction, pops not around, and he could have easily fallen between the cracks.

instead he worked hard and continues to work hard to make it. He puts his friends on... the list goes on.

I remember haters even in CLEVELAND that hated him for his hummer in HS...

if you ask me Lebron deserves the acclaim and everything he has coming to him. I just think before you hate put ya self in his shoes.

+%*% I'm from Cleveland and I'll say now even if he does leave cleveland with or without a championship I'll still support him. by the time he was 22 he'd done more for the cities economy, identity, and community then most atheletes that have been there for years. No love lost.

Basically if don't like LeBron already its gonna give you more ammo to hate him and if you are a Lebron Stan you're gonna defend him no matter what til bangs your sister or something.

People always act this way to towards____Superstar player

roll.gif
.. Brons on some G *%!% with that one, dude chose a different spot to throw something every time

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

As far as the NY shoes thats all Nike dude. He's marketing to the biggest city in the world because thats good business. Name one athelete/artist that doesn't put on for the empire state...

Akron was where he was raised so u know he's gotta show love to a place 30 min. away where he was born and raised. but when has he ever showed preference of Akron over Cleveland?

As far as the number change Bill Russell? Dr. J? WAY before his time. historically maybe he should recognize at least Russell, but i think thats a catch 22. If he woulda said he wanted the number 1 you would have griped because of penny or the arrogance of Choosen 1, if he choose 91 haters would say respect the RODMAN LEGACY. 
You are reaching hard
laugh.gif

I grew up watching Kobe Bryant so I know what its like to follow a cocky, arrogant athlete. ..
But you just don't go around the league doing your stupid !#@ dances showing people up... and when it comes down to playoff time your !#@ is ghost refusing to talk to the media.
Yes Lebron is a beast, he will go down to be one of the greatest players to ever do it, but he's very childish and immature for someone who's been in the league for 7 years.

##@$ move...yes

can you really make this a big deal....no

this prob happens all the time in the NBA move on

/thread

If that kid had a sense of humor, I bet this would die down quicker then it will...

Thing is MOST players do this, I've seen it time & time again... I don't understand how or why its being blown up
laugh.gif

I am sure he didn't do that out of malice. He probably didn't even think about it at all. Only he really knows if he did.

that was a douche bag move but the ball boy is a loser for not saying anything..how are you gonna let another man disrespect you like that and you just keep your head down.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

that was a douche bag move but the ball boy is a loser for not saying anything..how are you gonna let another man disrespect you like that and you just keep your head down.
Have you SEEN LeBron?
laugh.gif

Kid would get crushed.

laugh.gif
 What's the ball boy gonna do? Throw the warm ups on the court and walk off? Slap LeBron?

He doesnt have many options except to do what he did. Thats why its so wrong for Lebron to pull this junk on a ball boy.

Couldn't say nothing? And Lebron wouldn't do SPIT if the ball boy just yelled "PLEASE *****OT"...at least stand up for yourself..Who the hell cares how big dude is..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

You are reaching hard
laugh.gif

I grew up watching Kobe Bryant so I know what its like to follow a cocky, arrogant athlete. ..
But you just don't go around the league doing your stupid %%@ dances showing people up... and when it comes down to playoff time your %%@ is ghost refusing to talk to the media.
Yes Lebron is a beast, he will go down to be one of the greatest players to ever do it, but he's very childish and immature for someone who's been in the league for 7 years.

I'm sayin tho... dude is 25. Let him shine. Dudes want him to be Tim Duncan and *%#@

Granted if he's still dancing when he's Kobe age then yea I'll say he's immature.

I think everyone just espects WAY too much personal conduct from him because of who he is and heres an example..

On Saturday Brandon Jennings danced on the side line throughout the 4th quarter and after the game. I have yet to read ONE report or criticism of him on here or in the media.

its all good tho I'm gonna fall back. But i know for a fact dude lived in the projects down in Akron till he was 17 or 18. If he's dancing in a game dedicated to breat cancer for his home crowd and that gets people tight then too bad....

dude deserves to dance...

If you guys find LBJ arrogant, I suggest that you look up some of the stuff  jordan did. I was reading Charles Barkley's book where him and jordan was walking by a homeless man. chuck hooked dude up with some cash and Mike didn't. Chuck asked him why he didn't and mike told him if a homeless man can hold a sign begging for money he can take his %!$ to work at Mc Donald's.

Here is another story. Mike had the flu one day during the later part of their 3-peat. Someone from the Bulls organization drove to MJ's house to bring him the medication. Steve kerr had the flu too but they made him drive through a snow storm to get his treatment.

LBJ and KB would have gotten killed in the media for doing what jordan did in each situation, but the media gave jordan a pass. a lot of you guys on this board are just like the media. Jordan was a great player, but was simply an a-hole to people that he had no use for.

Just because you are great doesn't give you the right to treat people like isshh. That's goes for any and everybody.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bron just acting like a Diva, nothing new
How is he acting like a diva?
laugh.gif

He took off his warm-ups and walked on the court ready to play.

haters-gonna-hate.gif
laugh.gif
and he could of easily handed them to lil homie too

ATLfootballer wrote:
This wasn't rude at all, stuff like this happens all the time in sports with towel boys, water boys, bat boys, ball boys etc. Like someone else said the last thing in your mind at that point is to be courteous.
this but since when is it difficult to be courteous?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

ATLfootballer wrote:

this but since when is it difficult to be courteous?

hater
smh.gif

if I'm in game 4 coming off a loss getting into the game I'm focused on taking over the game....

not the fat kid whose prolly getting free shoes/signed jersies whose privledge it is to handle my pants.... dudes need to fall back.

this happens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom