LeBron mind already made up?

I can't wait for Lebron to make up his made so threads like this from Cavs and Knicks fans will stop.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Al3xis wrote:

As an Indians fan I happen to be somewhat familiar with Trivisonno.

mike-trivisonno-mic.jpg

I'm sure he runs in the same circles as LeBron.

lol

laugh.gif
I don't think Lebron is leaving. Not only are all his family and friends in Ohio but he JUST built a castle there... u never know tho until he signs that contract. Personally I don't think he's leaving. Why would he leave the #1 team in the league to go to a team thats not even presently a contender? For someone that hates losing as much as Lebron I just don't see it happening... I mean money talks but like I said we'll see this summer. Here's a shot of the gate of Lebrons new house though

2nbztqc.jpg

There is no way that his mind can be made up. In theory, the Cavs can get swept in the first round, just as well as they win it all with Antawn Jamison and Meaux Williams playing well making LeBron think he can win more championships in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How do you Cavs fans have the nerve to attack Knicks fans for speculating, when you're just doing the same thing?

This. I kinda wanna see Lebron leave just to watch Cleveland crumble to the ground as a city
laugh.gif
goodness
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I agree. As much as I love Lebron your kidding yourself if you think his mind is made up... I think come summer he'll have his mind set. Should be interesting to see the draft and how that will effect his decision.

The Thirstys fans, and anybody else who believes he's going there, have yet to give a BASKETBALL reason as to why he should. Just cause he likes the city would be a dumb #+* reason for him to play there, especially if he's the winner he claims to be, and personally when I think of the Thirstys, I do not equate them with winning, neither does the rest of the NBA

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The Thirstys fans, and anybody else who believes he's going there, have yet to give a BASKETBALL reason as to why he should. Just cause he likes the city would be a dumb #+* reason for him to play there, especially if he's the winner he claims to be, and personally when I think of the Thirstys, I do not equate them with winning, neither does the rest of the NBA
then you have selective hearing.

the knicks can put a legit #2 next to him. the cavs had 7 years and never did that. AND about 11 million dollars coming off next sseason.

shaq had kobe
kobe had gasol
wade had shaq
jordan had pippen

lebron has..... mo williams and andy V in a snuggie
laugh.gif

gallanari in the next 5 years>mo williams.

gallo is 6 10 with a developing post game and can hit wide open threes when lebron is triple teamed JUST like mo williams can.

shaq and Z are done. hickson isn't the 2nd coming, antwon is like 33 , they signed andy V for way too much money ( i admit thought he is much better than everyone gives him credt for)

the knicks can let him play with bosh or amare or joe johnson. PLUS someone else that would sign for about 11 million. so yeah there are plenty of b ball reasons. the celtics did this a couple years ago. bron will never rebuild again in his career.

mike brown is a terrible offensive coach. dantoni can make lebron put up near tripple double numbers. don't act like there aren't b ball reasons.

what about if mimi gets wade and bosh or wade and amare? it's not as simple as a decision as people think. bron needs to look at the next 5 years.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

How do you Cavs fans have the nerve to attack Knicks fans for speculating, when you're just doing the same thing?

yes exactly. its like cleveland fans have to always assure themselves hes re signing.

seriously get it together cavs fans. the cavs are about to win a title and all you guys can think about what will happen in the off season??? enjoy this run while you can and worry about contracts in the off season...

eek.gif
 WHOA!...can't believe i agree with you for once Noblekane 
laugh.gif

But seriously, these damn "here say" posts about Lebron staying is getting annoying.  It's like you guys are insecure that he really IS going to stay and have to reassure yourself everytime you hear a "little" rumor or speculation.

This. I kinda wanna see Lebron leave just to watch Cleveland crumble to the ground as a city
laugh.gif

heh

Man listen, Lebron is not playing for the Thirstys!!!!!!!
If he does, he will NEVER NEVER win a championship. Be satisfied with Boozer and Johnson. Leave the best team in the league to play for one of the worst #%**$. People NEVER and I mean NEVER bring up something that the Cavs could do to clear cap space, always what everybody else can do to get someone to play alongside Lebron. The #%!+$ just built a BIG %#% house in a suburb of CLEVELAND, then what, he go sell it or live in during the summer. People are so dumb it's getting downright disturbing. And you NY people and NY media make me sick at how thirsty yall are and the entitled attitude yall have. The New York Knicks suck, and anybody that goes to play for them is nothing but money hungry, and the Knicks are dumb enough to feed them.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Man listen, Lebron is not playing for the Thirstys!!!!!!!
If he does, he will NEVER NEVER win a championship. Be satisfied with Boozer and Johnson. Leave the best team in the league to play for one of the worst #%**$. People NEVER and I mean NEVER bring up something that the Cavs could do to clear cap space, always what everybody else can do to get someone to play alongside Lebron. The #%!+$ just built a BIG %#% house in a suburb of CLEVELAND, then what, he go sell it or live in during the summer. People are so dumb it's getting downright disturbing. And you NY people and NY media make me sick at how thirsty yall are and the entitled attitude yall have. The New York Knicks suck, and anybody that goes to play for them is nothing but money hungry, and the Knicks are dumb enough to feed them.
so i give you legit basketball reasons and you go on a rant about the new york media and how the knicks suck and lebrons big house?

why would the knicks suck with lebron, bosh, gallanari and whatever comes from currys expiring contract?

look in the mirror if you want to see entitlement. zero championships in the franchise record but you talking about the knicks never winning
laugh.gif
saying the man needs to stay in cle forever because he happened to pop out of his mom in that state

This %++% is so ridiculous...
smh.gif

These threads need to DIE until after the CAVS have played their final game this season (and it better be in 1, ONE damn thread).

Also, he didn't "just build" his castle.  He's had it for a few years now AT LEAST.  And it isn't in CLE, it's smack dab in the middle of Akron (just getting the facts straight).

The place is absolutely BANANAS btw.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Cleveland is gonna be saaaaaaaaaaaaaalty if dude signs in new york.

Better re-sign dajuan wagner or somethin'
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 or ricky davis

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

This %++% is so ridiculous...
smh.gif

These threads need to DIE until after the CAVS have played their final game this season (and it better be in 1, ONE damn thread).

Also, he didn't "just build" his castle.  He's had it for a few years now AT LEAST.  And it isn't in CLE, it's smack dab in the middle of Akron (just getting the facts straight).

The place is absolutely BANANAS btw.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
QFT

Why everyone cleveland cavaliers fan on here always gotta make these dumb *#@ @#+*#!# threads.  Ya'll know these dudes gonna flame you. 
tired.gif

SMH.

Let's play THIS season.  Who cares about 2010-2011 right now 
ohwell.gif

#1 in the East..  Got Toronto/Chicago in the first round.  Focus on them. 

If we don't win it all, let's take the L and maybe talk about the summer.  

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif
goodness
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom