LeBron slides.. How do they fit?

Looking to purchase the LeBron south beach slides on eBay. I wanted to see if they run true to size or do they run big/small? No store close to me as any slides so I can't even try them on to see how they fit. I wear a 10 in Jordans, a 10.5 in Janoskis. Thanks for the help!!

Thanks for the link, but they are out of stock.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rwpolvent6

Looking to purchase the LeBron south beach slides on eBay. I wanted to see if they run true to size or do they run big/small? No store close to me as any slides so I can't even try them on to see how they fit. I wear a 10 in Jordans, a 10.5 in Janoskis. Thanks for the help!!
Half size bigger than regular 9's.

Don't have any other LeBron sneakers. Haven't really been into collecting shoes recently, but I fell in love with these slides.

Thanks for the help guys!! A footlocker close to me said last week they didn't have them in stock. There website said they did. Went there today and got the last pair in a size 10. They fit perfectly and only had to pay 44.99
smile.gif

Thanks for your opinion!! The people paying 90-100 on eBay probably disagree that I paid too much for them.

Originally Posted by tampakix

^btw, you paid $44.99 too much.

Clown. Why come in a thread just to hate? I bet you're a Jordan fanboy and would gladly pay high prices for his trash, uncomfortable slides Congrats on having two useless, salty posts

Actually, i dont wear slides. I dont see the point in paying anything over 20 bucks to let your feet breathe, so actually youre the fan boy come to defend your lebron slides. I just hope you didnt pay the crazy amounts of money that everyone else did. Btw your pitbull is trash, lol.

Actually, i dont wear slides. I dont see the point in paying anything over 20 bucks to let your feet breathe, so actually youre the fan boy come to defend your lebron slides. I just hope you didnt pay the crazy amounts of money that everyone else did. Btw your pitbull is trash, lol.

most comfortable slides on the market....44.99 is a good deal for the south beach colorway...btw isnt the punisher a homosexual

So if u don't wear slides, rock cheap@ss $5 Old Navy flip flops or have anything positive to offer, go outside, be social and make friends so u don't have to prowl the forums looking for attention. Talking "mothers" and a Punisher avatar, you scream immaturity.

Back on topic, AWESOME slides and copped them last month for $40 shipped on Eastbay w the 20% coupon (and a few other things since your total has to be over $99). Wear these everyday at home after work, these Cali summers are no joke lol By the way, I'm a 11, wear LBJ 9s in 11.5... And the size 11 slides fit perfect

Im allowed to give my opinion, you fired the first shot my friend, take it like a man and keep it moving.

@tampax- you are allowed to give your opinion but that's not what the OP asked for. He asked how do they fit, not if you like them or not. And $45 is a great price. As a person that paid retail for them I'd say they were worth every penny. Most comfortable slides ever. I went with my true size(10). They fit perfectly. I really didn't expect them to be so comfortable.

Blacklion Yeah when I first tried them on I was like these are comfortable, but a little over hyped. I've wore them for probably 8 hours today and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I wish they had more colorways than just the South Beach, White/Black, Black/Red.

I've never seen those before. They are nice, but I'd like more flashy colors. Maybe the same colorways as the IX Christmas, Hornets. Just a personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom