LEBRON SOLDIER 11

Those are nice...Prototypes eventually became one of the go to hoop shoes in my rotation. I still want to try out a pair with the solid out-sole.

Just picked up a pair of Court Generals off NDC - $79.99, couldn't pass them up at that price. Scattered sizes still available.

Right after I ordered my Court Generals for $80, I saw they were included in the "SUMMER20" sale promotion on NDC...so I hit up a Nike chat and told them I wanted to return and repurchase using the discount code and the rep told me not to worry about doing all that and he refunded me the 20% off on the spot. Shoes ended up being $60 something instead...pretty cool of Nike to do that.

This week I found a pair of Olives on the hashwall...109.99 plus 20% off and a $10 survey coupon. My 3rd pair of these shoes, I'm in love with the responsiveness and that ZOOM :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Right after I ordered my Court Generals for $80, I saw they were included in the "SUMMER20" sale promotion on NDC...so I hit up a Nike chat and told them I wanted to return and repurchase using the discount code and the rep told me not to worry about doing all that and he refunded me the 20% off on the spot. Shoes ended up being $60 something instead...pretty cool of Nike to do that.

This week I found a pair of Olives on the hashwall...109.99 plus 20% off and a $10 survey coupon. My 3rd pair of these shoes, I'm in love with the responsiveness and that ZOOM :nthat::nthat::nthat:
I didn't buy because sale wouldn't stack for me. Went back a day later and were sold out. F!

Same here. Couldn't use the summer20. Saw a pair of black gum at finish line today. Pretty clean.

E216F319-D348-4BCF-B409-64244DABA3F6.jpeg FI have of been disappointed with the lack of releases for the 11’s. I definitely wanted tor premiem model of this show and with the 15’s releasing, I figured there wouldn’t be too many more releases. I got Niketown to price match the price that was posted online an I was set. I’m from the Solider 9’s, so off the bat I noticed that they were lighter, had better grip and better lockdown. Just wish this model would get more love.

Do you think the grey gums will go any lower than $83? Nikes flash sale ends tomorrow so wondering if I should pull the trigger or not.

^ thanks! Just need these to release on Nike’s official website . Would like to see them in store but I’ll take the website instead. Need to have them release today so I could use the expiring $20 off coupon lol

JS”

Back
Top Bottom