Lebron VI soles suck!

My left front sole is already separating after 2-3 games, my left foot is just my pivot foot, so... What's that about Nike? Aren't these shoessupposted to withstand the wear and tear of a strong driving power forward, but it couldn't withstand the minimal impact of a shooting guard? Anyone elsehaving these problems too?

Did you see Lebron last night and the big @!# streak his shoes left on the court when he slipped and hit the ground. That's the real down fall of theseshoes is the traction. It's terrible. It's too hard and slips all over and now yours are separating, that's really bad. I'm about to make theseshoes casual wear now.

that !%$+ looks mad thin. like they just took a paint brush and painted a thin coat of rubber.

i dont know why 'Bron wont be like "yo, i need more material on the bottom"

^^ It's funny that both of you said the same thing about the traction because not only is the sole separating; but I noticed that it started to crack andchip off first during the game. The hardness of the sole reminds me alot of the LB III's because those were like playing in cinderblocks. Lebron needs tojust make the soldiers his signature line because they are much more durable.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

you little 15-17 years old kids don't know anything about basketball shoes
First of all take 17 add 12 more years on to that, and that's how old I am. So I'm probably older than you, and been in the game longerthan you!
Next, if you don't have anything "meaningful" to add to the discussion, don't post.

i got a pair of limited editions(the kid) so i wouldnt ball in them anyway-havent unDS'd them yet
but I was gonna get some GRs that i might ball in every once in a while, but the shoes look like they are heavy

^ Actually they aren't heavy at all. They are the lightest Lebron I've played in and are really comfortable. Truthfully if the traction was on point itwould be my main ballin' shoe. But I hate feeling like my feet are going to slip out every time I plant or stop. So for that reason I'm making these acasual shoe and I'll stick to my Lebron V's, M3's and XXI's. Those never let me down.

Originally Posted by jc619er

^ Actually they aren't heavy at all. They are the lightest Lebron I've played in and are really comfortable. Truthfully if the traction was on point it would be my main ballin' shoe. But I hate feeling like my feet are going to slip out every time I plant or stop. So for that reason I'm making these a casual shoe and I'll stick to my Lebron V's, M3's and XXI's. Those never let me down.

I had to do the same thing with my VI's. I just picked up some Zoom BB's and they already feel amazing out of the box! My VI's bothered me from thebeginning with that stipid forefoot strap that was too tight (should have been adjustable). I cut the strap out and it instantly felt better to wear. Anyoneelse cut there strap?

wow...I thought I was the only unlucky one...I bought a pair when they first came out. Played in an indoor whole day tournament. The sole ripped apart on theside. I thought there was something wrong with the sole, so I exchanged it at Niketown for another pair. However, the same thing happened to my second pairafter like 10 wears...(I also dont wear them as much because the traction is the worst I've seen in a while). This time, I dont even want to return itanymore...very disappointed

Originally Posted by USAB WARRIORS

wow...I thought I was the only unlucky one...I bought a pair when they first came out. Played in an indoor whole day tournament. The sole ripped apart on the side. I thought there was something wrong with the sole, so I exchanged it at Niketown for another pair. However, the same thing happened to my second pair after like 10 wears...(I also dont wear them as much because the traction is the worst I've seen in a while). This time, I dont even want to return it anymore...very disappointed
that's crazy, 2 pairs and still it fell apart, return them and get a different basketball shoe

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by jc619er

^ Actually they aren't heavy at all. They are the lightest Lebron I've played in and are really comfortable. Truthfully if the traction was on point it would be my main ballin' shoe. But I hate feeling like my feet are going to slip out every time I plant or stop. So for that reason I'm making these a casual shoe and I'll stick to my Lebron V's, M3's and XXI's. Those never let me down.

I had to do the same thing with my VI's. I just picked up some Zoom BB's and they already feel amazing out of the box! My VI's bothered me from the beginning with that stipid forefoot strap that was too tight (should have been adjustable). I cut the strap out and it instantly felt better to wear. Anyone else cut there strap?
I haven't cut my forefoot strap but can you post some pics so I can see what it looks like. Thanks in advance.

Before you cut your strap give it some wears. Out of the box, mine was extremely tight the first couple times I played in them, but the leather loosened andnow they are as comfortable as can be with the addition of the stability from the strap. For what its worth, give it a few wearings before cutting the strap.

Back
Top Bottom